what happend to you today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomfan
Well today I was supposed to wake up at 7am wich I did......but next thing i knew it was 8:45 and that was not cool.
anyway...

clavis9495
Ok guys so Ill tell (liv and my story)

That perverted teacher that we alll hate just really really bummbed us out today coz we were on our way to one of the main school events of the year and then all of the sudden he said we couldnt go because he didnt think we had good enough grades (but he had actually given us permission to go the day before.)... thats like "bullshit" coz we both had an ok list.. so I called in sick coz i didnt wanna go on the day without books and gymstuff.. and then this teacher came to me and said it was bullshit me calling in sick (that was ten minutes after I had called in sick) It turned out he was just checking up on me.. and then he was really really angry with me and... then I went to the headmaster and he said that he thought that yucky bucky teacher was right. So we basically got screwed without even being wrong in the first place. luckily my mum and dad are sticking up for me and liv and we are gonna win this battle

I was actually all dressed up for today as we were to come in delegate clothing... that is a short skirt and a blazer so you can kinda imagine that I was angry with this guy when I heard it was all for nothing I still just think it was one of his cheap scemes to see us in skirts coz thats how perverted he is

clavis9495
sorry just had to say it again embarrasment

stormsgreat
thats happened to me so many times thumb down today it snowed for the first time that i rember! big grin

Linkalicious
i did the thing where you wake up still drunk from the night before and Star Bucks-ed my way to work...now i'm a zombie in front of the monitor. I can't believe i get paid to play on the internet!!!

venomfan
I remember getting detention for throwing apples off the balcony in the main hall, and we never did that.
we threw red hots totally different.

clavis9495
yeah I know its just a bomber but my mum and dad are really sticking up for me so Im ok! anyways venomfan that was a bumber aswell that you had a long lie roll eyes (sarcastic) surely they dont mind that much do they?

stormsgreat
i mean i have woken up late so many times not that whole thing about the teacher

venomfan
hmm...im not the sharpest tack but. We were supposed to take off at 8:00am to Portland to get there round 12 or 1.
but now its 10:25 and nothins happend lol.

§pearhead
Well i woke up, went to school...I'm stil in school, too, but im leaving in about 40 minutes. smile

silver_tears
I woke up at 6:30 am and then went to bomb a science exam, and got back a hour or so ago big grin

LanceWindu
So far today, I woke up at 10:30 am, and got on KMC. big grin

silver_tears
how do you manage such a hectic life style blink

LanceWindu
I'm a KMC whore.

silver_tears
sounds about right yes

ash007
got up today

by girlfriend dropped me to uni as my car is buggerd and she drives like a mad women eek!

But i got to my lectures all in on piece. Just got home again driven by my dangerous girlfirend.
and now i will be expected to cook us dinner which i dont enjoy doing

i am so whipped

venomfan
I drove around half crazed listening to FUEL by Metallica, then returend to KMC

§pearhead
so far ive gone to school, and come back. this is me now.

VENOMfan
today somthing terrible happend, I was cutting back branches when a big ass spider jumped at me, my natural ninja instinct's took over and i went into my "jump up and down willl yelling" defense and to say the least I drew a crowd..............

sorry to dust off this old chestnut, but I didnt want to make a new thread for this

nazgulinthedark
i went to school smile

we had this country sub in science and she pronounced rhinosuarus like "rhino-saurus" hahaha it was funny

Michael Myers 1
i went to hell

Darth Revan
I had a weird day... I wake up and oh shit I realize I'm not done with this project that's due first period so I eat breakfast take a shower brush my teeth then I sit down at my desk and have an awfully hard time focusing on the project cos I'm going back and forth between it and the computer finally I got it done but then I had to go to Kinko's to make a copy of it because it's all taped together and looks like it's gonna fall apart so I make a copy then I go to school two periods into the day check into the office and my excuse was... "I had a bad headache and I was sick this morning but I feel better now" embarrasment so anyways I go to class and watch a movie for 20 minutes (that's what they were doing the lazy bastards) then I have lunch and I got pissed at my friend cos we have this orchestra competition and I find out that he's not riding up on the bus so I'll be all by my lonesome self the whole trip... Then I have French then English then the day's over so I went and got some ice cream then came home got on KMC cool leaving again in 10 minutes

Darth Revan
Jesus I just realized how many times I switched tenses in that

Michael Myers 1
lol this is like a diary thread

Kaleanae
I went the Liberty Science Center for a Science fair :/ I'm sure I didn't win anything, Oh well... I had to wait for the judges to come to my poster and ask a lot of question, I was bored. I went home...

muse5
i went to school and in orchestra i found out i'm in the very back of second violin for the next concert... again... and was really pissed about it then decided i didn't care because i hate the violin and am really good at guitar, then i went home and watched a 'rugrats all grown up' marathon on nickelodeon because there was nothing else on tv and i didn't want to do homework, then i had a diet coke... oh and my chemistry teacher wasn't here today which totally rocks and i had a sub that taught class and everyone understood it (my regular teacher is crap) so that was good... but she'll be back tomorrow, o well

ChinaNiki
I taught five classes and have two more to go, but right now I have to eat dinner.

iluvpippin
well, went to school, oh i got my fundraisin chocolates for rock ed, but the box broke an all my chocolates fell on the ground! but since im so hot (just kiddin) lotsa ppl picked em up 4 me! but thats basically all....i talked to the hot guy...soooooo hot! an thats bout all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.