well today wasn't fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
I pulled a calf and a hip muscle before I was even up for an hour today...and the only thing I have to ask was how the hell did I do that? What the f**k?

NyC-gUrL
no expressionawwww

silver_tears
awwwwwwww I hurt my lip sad

LanceWindu
I...nothing.

NyC-gUrL
big grin

§pearhead
Well its good that someone managed to escape pain today smile

NyC-gUrL
Pain is goooooooooodno

Linkalicious
LoL i was walkin up stairs to the locker room at my health club after a work out...and when i got to the last stair my calf cramped and i fell down like 12 stairs before i could reach up and grab the rail. My friend never laughed so hard in his life, the whole gym stopped working out to look at me...and all i could do is hold my calf because it was still flexed.

NyC-gUrL
laughing

I mean...uh....awwwwwembarrasment

§pearhead
Kinda like me, link, i woke up and i felt like my calf was bulging out of my skin and it hurt like a b1tch, the only thing i could do was say "ow"

lkotbr33
poor thing lide sucks tho i avoided injury except being slapped

lkotbr33
*life

Linkalicious
teaches me for not stretching out before and after my work out. I was so embarrassed at the time that i didn't even feel the rest of the pain from the fall....but when i went in the show i noticed i cut my elbow and my knee on the stairs.

*slaps lkotbr33...cause she digs it*

§pearhead
Yeah, well how am I supposed to know that I'm supposed to stretch out before I get up?

clavis9495

§pearhead
stick out tongue well i'll live!

Trinity_Matrix
Ouch...I managed to twist my ankle in my sleep once blink NO idea how that happened...

Hmm...today I managed to escape injury but yesterday I kicked myself in the knee during my dance class...yeah I feel dumb...

§pearhead
And I thought i was dumb stick out tongue s'ok, ive done worse

gabimr2
trinty matrix- I likee yor sig!smile hahahaha!

Trinity_Matrix
Thanks!!! I love Happy Bunny big grin

yeah, I think the time I hurt my ankle in my sleep I accidently hit it against the edge of my bed or something...still trying to figure out exactly how I kicked myself in the knee though...

.:[Kamikaze]:.
awww.... poor you.. i keep twisting my knees that F.ucking kills like hell... wait how that that kill like hell anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

§pearhead
laughing out loud that was kinda random...but thats a good thing big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.