Touching Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
I just saw an ad for this new show. Its on USA I think, has anyone else heard of it or am I just talking to myself?

kali99
Hahah.. no I've heard about this too. Actually used to watch the British version on PBS with my parents. Looks good.. when does it come out again?? Oh and who's in it.. anyone good?

Holcomb
I know it starts in march....I'm off to find out more about it now...be back soon

Katmandu
Touching Evil will premiere March 12 - it stars Jeffrey Donovan. If you saw Blair Witch 2, he was the star of that, but he's been in much better movies in smaller roles. (I know this because I know HIM.) Anyway, I am hoping it is good - the trailer at the USA Network site looks pretty good, but I guess it's British predecessor is going to be tough to match up with. Hopefully, it won't go the way of the American "Coupling". smile

Holcomb
that pretty cool you know Donovan. Has he talked to you about the show at all?

edwinian
OH wow..thats cool you know him, have you been to the site..they just updated it with all sorts of new stuff..and don't worry..while coupling didn't really work..i have a feeling that british drama transfers much better than dry british humor (which i personally love, but is hard to aquire a taste for.)

Holcomb
I finally found some info on the official site. They have cast bios up there and it looks like they are working on a message board too.

I hope they get that up and running soon.

edwinian
Oh...nice...

I have been seeing a few reviews here and there about the show. All say it looks pretty decent and that it is a good and successful remake...

Lord Soth
I think the show looks hilarious! It's about a detective who is thoughtto be killed, but he comes back with some personality issues (what I've found out is that he lost the parts of the brain dealing with shame and fear). Plus, he acts really odd, and I'm a sucker for eccentric characters (that's why I LOVE Monk)

edwinian
I don't know if hilarious is the right word tho...i mean its a crime mystery. i was watching law and order last night and saw a commercial with the detective and a bad guy--its was very creative..but i think the first show is about kidnapping little boys...

Lord Soth
The stories of the show may not be funny, but the character is, and that makes the show funny, just like Monk

edwinian
Ok..gottcha. after watching the premiere I understand what you mean...

he is pretty cookiy..like when they were on the airplane..what did you think?

edwinian
did anyone watch this on friday????

Lord Soth
No, I missed it

edwinian
you should read the epi guide at the official site if you want..its pretty good...and will get you up to speed for friday

Lord Soth
Will do thumb up

edwinian
Cool. I hope it helped you....I am sure that you can also read through the boards at the official site to get a good idea of what is going on ya know...

Julie
Ok so I don't know where to put this one...but I was just wondering if you people had seen this tv show and what you thought of it.
I like it...but some of the episodes are slightly disturbing.

Crash Overload
I just saw and ad that said "touching Evil comming sooN" on an english channel while in china... no images or antyhing... what is it about?

Julie
It's about 2 F.B.I. agents, David Cregan(male) and Susan Branca (female)...I might have spelled their names wrong. Anyway, they're with the organized and serial crimes unit...so they basically investigate murders and kidnappings.
It's a good show. Cregan's funny because he's quirky. He got shot and was technically dead for ten minutes, now he's back on the job...but his personality is well quirky

The One Himself
TV forum? Maybe?

Julie
There's a TV forum....???
WOw, I leave for a few months and everyone gets delusions of grandeur:-0

The One Himself
laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/

Julie
Thank you...I'm sure one of the mods will move the thread when they get around to it:-0
BTw, have you seen the show?
I should go to sleep.....have to get up early and all.....

The One Himself
Unfortunately no sad

Goodnight, sweet dreams smile

Julie
yup...definately a good show...but I still think the xfiles...first few seasons has it beat....

Julie
Goodness,....aparently no one has much to say about this show...well, tonight's episode was pretty good....now there' going to move the show to monday nights...that may put a krimp in my watching habits...but there's always tapes to video tape and watch later.

theReject
This is one of the best tv shows I've seen in long time! It's great and I hope they renew it...if not I will be very sad. sad

Julie
I haven't heard much about the show in ages...so I guess it's not on anymore.....that's sad....x files was better but still it was a good show

Jedi_Snake
wow....I liked this show....I was dissappointed when I first heard it was cancelled....I forgot about this show...heh....it would have been a good one....heh

Julie
cancelled as in cancelled for good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.