Something that happened today reminded me of a dude I know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
As I was taking my easy ass English Quiz on Adjectives today I found a sentence that read:

The tired hikers had some s'mores for dinner.

I just starting to crack up when I remembered TH and his silly stuff like the penis plane and DeNiro's Mom, and Tied Hiker. This guy is mega funny, I haven't been here in KMC for a couple of weeks and haven't been able to talk to him, so no matter where you are dude, have a beer on me ! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif

Pablo G
Crap no one posted their opinions

§pearhead
thumb up so it reminded you of him. Yup!

I didn't realize that this was asking for opinions confused

Pablo G
It isn't really I just wanted to know what ppl thought.

DeNiro
Dude Pablo TH isnt DeNiros mom that is actully my mom posting i swear to god laughing out loud she did trick all u guys with that one sig.

and i would have cracked up too if i read that laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing that hillarious for some reason

Crash Overload
I would of been like "OH......MY.....GOD" followed by histerical laughing

DeNiro
Have u guys ever posted when a friend was next to u and u try to explain to them what it means to be on a forum website and what not and they r like whats a post whats a thread. then when they figure out that i posted one time in front of them and i tell them i got like 5000 what eer posts they are like damn u got no life laughing out loud

Darth Revan
No but today I was trying to post on KMC during lunch in my school library and some b***h is watching what everybody is doing and she saw the word "movies" at the top of the page and she says "We're not doing movie trailers." There are at least a thousand sites that have the word "movie" in their title but naturally she assumes it has to be a movie trailer god what an idiot!!

DeNiro
My one teacher thought that it was cool and was asking all these qeustions about it.

Pablo G
Man this is going out of topic too soon, I hope TH gets to read it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.