Beyond Belief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction was the coolest show i have seen when i was little and i still watch the re-runs this show rocks. I usually get the fact from the fiction wrong but some stuff seems untrue even if they say its true. Please dont put this in the TV forum it wont get noticed. I think its a horror/weird show anyways.

Is truth really stranger than fiction? And are you certain that you can actually distinguish between the two?

Jonathan Frakes, known around the world for his work as an actor (Commander Riker of the Star Trek: The Next Generation TV series and films), director (Clockstoppers, Star Trek: Insurrection, Star Trek: First Contact) and executive producer (Roswell), is your host as you step forward into a world of happenings so bizarre they couldn't possibly be real ... could they?

Gather your friends (and your wits) and see if you can find the line that separates the truth from the legends!

What do you guys think of this show?

Dogbert
This show is cool, sum of the stoires that were true were crazy eek! i culdn't believe sum of them tho.... erm

i remeber one specific one, sum guy went away for sum time and he gave his wife a gun in case sum 1 broke it. n e way, later on that night, she heard summin and she got the gun and got up. she saw sum 1 and she started shooting, but no bullets came out. the man turned on the light and it was her husband! she hugged him and she dropped the gun down the stairs and it started to fire and it killed an incoming burgular!! eek! it was true, but i didn't believe it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
that show was fun. they still show it on sci fi sometimes.

BackFire
that show was funny.

Michael Myers 1
LoL i saw one yesterday about this guy that there house kept catching fire for no reason then him and his wife had it inspected and they couldnt tell what was making the fire then the fires continued then one day the get a psychotherapist (sp?) and he asks if one of them has had any experiences with fire and the guy says one time him and his friends accidently set a forest on fire and caught some houses on fire. then the guy says well now the fire will stop because you have told us your secret. Then the fire STILL continues then they chop the house down and they move. then an inspector comes and finds a book with pictures of the guys wife in newspapers and then it shows how she burned peoples houses and stuff and she was the one that was cursed. its kinda confusing but they said it was TRUE!

michaelmyers
this sounds wierd but intresting...............

Evil Dead
I watched the first two episodes on Fox when it originally aired while I was in high school.

I was not impressed. I have not watched it since.........

Gemmy619
I think its cool, me and my sister used to watch it all the time and guess what was true and i always won lol stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
LoL guys if you live in the USA it comes on at 7 & 8 oclock if you wanna see the re-runs ..... they will be starting new seasons i think

tonyachastain
i think that show is awesome...are they suppose to do a new season? is there a website that has all the info on the fact based stuff on the show? thanks cool

Wolfie
I liked the show when Jonathan Frakes hosted it. It was just awful when James Brolin hosted.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Michael Myers 1
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction was the coolest show i have seen when i was little and i still watch the re-runs this show rocks. I usually get the fact from the fiction wrong but some stuff seems untrue even if they say its true. Please dont put this in the TV forum it wont get noticed. I think its a horror/weird show anyways.

Is truth really stranger than fiction? And are you certain that you can actually distinguish between the two?

Jonathan Frakes, known around the world for his work as an actor (Commander Riker of the Star Trek: The Next Generation TV series and films), director (Clockstoppers, Star Trek: Insurrection, Star Trek: First Contact) and executive producer (Roswell), is your host as you step forward into a world of happenings so bizarre they couldn't possibly be real ... could they?

Gather your friends (and your wits) and see if you can find the line that separates the truth from the legends!

What do you guys think of this show?

It's alright, kinda boring now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.