Sex And The City DVDs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SiLeNt
Hey,

I was just wondering if anybody has seen these DVDs and were they worth it? I've been looking to try and get these through trades or cheap buying but if there is no good extras or anything like that then I should just watch them on HBO.

wicker_man
Ok trawling the net i came across the following facts regarding the region 1 Sex and the City dvds :

Sex and the City: Complete First Season
Special Features
None im afraid on this one

Sex and the City: Complete Second Season
Special Features
Cast and crew biographies; list of awards and nominations; episode previews and DVD-ROM extras.

Sex and the City: Complete Third Season
Special Features
Audio commentary through four episodes with executive producer Michael Patrick King.

Sex and the City: Complete Fourth Season
Special Features
18 uncut, half-hour episodes on three discs and 3 audio commentaries by Executive Producer Michael Patrick King.

Sex and the City: Complete Fifth Season
Special Features
Audio Commentary with executive producer Michael Patrick King, biographies, episodr previews; featurette and a 30-question Sex and the City interactive trivia game.

Try the following site link to compare prices on the dvd's :
http://www.dealtime.co.uk/?ncrd=1&rpu=/xI18NPopups/dtRedirectUK.html&rpw=420&rph=280/

Hope that helps smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.