Ash the man of the boomstick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shagmobile
It dosen't matter if there is another evil dead movie. people who don't know him should and people who do know him are some of the greatest people. The legacy of the evil dead will always be aroun so "Hail To The King, Baby!"

Evil Dead
- nods in approval -

Wolfie
Agreed.

samhain
I concur

wicker_man
Agreed also, Ash is an icon and even if they did decided to bring Ash back for the next Evil Dead installment (if there was one) only one man could throw out those cheesy yet catchy one liners and wield the 'boomstick' and chainsaw and that is Bruce Campbell...hail to the man...baby.

samhain
It has come to my attention that we on the horror forum seem to admire the villains of the movies more than the hero/heroine.
...Except Ash, why is this?

Because he f***ing rules...thats why.
Hail to the king, baby.

tabby999
yeah, cos ash is the only good guy worth caring about, hes got the whole "why me, i dont wanna do this, leave me alone" dont give a damn attitude. he goes with the flow baby

Primitive Screwhead #1
You gotta love a hero who cuts his own hand off and then proceeds to take target practice with it after being flipped the bird. Completely badass, I tell you!

"Gimme some sugar, baby!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.