Welcome To the I hate cops Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Does anybody here not like those pigs besides me?

dave123
yeah, my few run ins have been pointless and time wasting

LanceWindu
The fuzz is out to get me man.

Michael Myers 1
i dont not like all of them but some of them are bastards and they ruin good parties and good times to get payed

yeah well they have to enforce this little thing called the LAW

Michael Myers 1
yea but i piss on the LAW

ok but then the law shits on you back

SilverFighter
I can't stand the sight of corrupt cops that abuse the law!!!!! So yes, I hate corrupt cops!!!!! Koon and Powell= pigs!!!

Michael Myers 1
i eat pig shit then

silver_tears
common criminal no

dave123
no

Crash Overload
DONUT EATING FREACKS! THEY TAKE UP ALL THE PARKING SPACE AT THE TIM HORTONS!

Michael Myers 1
and they yelled at me for not wearing a helmet (which i never do) so me and my friends burned our helmets

dave123
yeah, that'll tell em

confused

i mean, you have helmets anyway, then to protest against being shouted at you burn them... What the f**k?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i remember a cop stopped us once cuz we were playing roller hockey without "helmets". we all had different excuses. my friend said he was too poor to afford one but he had the BEST rollerblades. My excuse: I left mine at home. Its perfect lol always works.

Michael Myers 1
lol say my dog chewed it up

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hahah^

Michael Myers 1
or say my mom says those are for girls and she said if i get hurt whats it gonna do to you? its none of your business you nosey pig

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

kalantiaw
cops are no- good, time- wasting, never- there- when- you- need- them sons of beeyotches. they think they're all bad a$$ cause they have a badge and sh!t. they're the biggest fascist pigs that i've ever encountered. they are so f$%^ing racist. d@mn rednecks!!! although reno 911 if funny as hell...

Dogbert
cops took my eggs away on halloween mad it was 2 dozens

kalantiaw
d@mn dogbert you're a harden criminal hauling 2 dozen eggs at any given time. good thing those cops weren't preventing real crime or something even remotely close to happening to the good citizens of the free world.

Dogbert
laughing out loud LMAO

kalantiaw
that's a serious offense. we all know that egg trafficking has harder punishments in the court of law... especially if they find intent to distribute. thank god those super troopers got them... dumba$$ cops...

ps. i hate cops...

Pablo G
I HATE THOSE PIGS

BakaXero
I hate cops act so good going aroud like its there terretory
they were gonna fine me for drinking a public place jus because i walked passed some beer in the park (my friend's) and they blamed me for it without proof and took the stuff i was holding for my friend accusing me of steeling it
i wanted to hit that ***** soooooooooo much and i wouldve if we werent so close to a police station

BLACKANGEL
They think just because they work for the gov't they could do anything.

BakaXero
theyre just Dheads in general
but then theres the corrupt one

BLACKANGEL
The good ones.

BakaXero
my friend nos this guy training to be a cop
he works at a phamacy steals stuff there to make pills

BLACKANGEL
OMG eek! I still from CVS. T hats a sorta phamacy.

Michael Myers 1
Not all cops are bad but most of them are

Korri
cops no expression

Michael Myers 1
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/rifle.gif +http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/police.gif = http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/stretcher.gif

Korri
totally

Michael Myers 1
yes i hate them so much

Korri
totally

Aqua
lol

Michael Myers 1
big grin

ash007
yeah i actually like cops because they keep the rapist mudreers of the street.
Because without them there be no Law and order and i would be able to go up to people like Micheal Myers and just hit them round the head and i would be able to get away with it

§pearhead
My varsity hockey coach is a cop, and hes a pretty cool guy big grin

ash007
yeah i actually like cops because they keep the rapist mudreers of the street.
Because without them there be no Law and order and i would be able to go up to people like Micheal Myers and just hit them round the head and i would be able to get away with it

mad

Michael Myers 1
So if there was no cops i could just shoot ya

ash007
yeah smile thats right

i dont mean to be rude Micheal but i know we all hate cops but we still need them. Because they do actually save people lives and thats a fact.
I do admit that some cops go over the top but doesn't mean to say that all cops are bad.

Linkalicious
cops only bother me when i get caught doing something illegal. Otherwise they're their to serve and protect...and that's a noble thing to do. Besides...i like watching them kick civilian ass on Cops!

Michael Myers 1
thats why i ddint say all cops were bad

ash007
ok then its my bad

sorry

Dirty Vader
I hate bloody cops and f**king museum guards! And those bastards that put parking tickets on your cars! Pure assholes!

Michael Myers 1
lol yea

SilverFighter
You mean parking enforcers??? Yeah those guys are terrible!! They always trying to issue tickets for the most absurd things. Like if you are only 1 inch away from a red Zone, they give you a ticket. That's dumb and stupid.

Dirty Vader
Yeah especialy when they clamp your car or even snatch it with their truck.Bastards! A lot of these guys get abuse, some people even punch them.

SilverFighter
Yeah but if you punch a cop you get arrested so just bite your lip.
When they leave flip them off!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.