The return of Master Qui-Gon Jinn!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
What's the deal on QGJ in AOTC? Is going to be in it or not? Liam Neeson originally said he wouldn't be it. Now, supposedly he may be in it (he's not allowed "spill the beans"wink?

Ushgarak
Ok, much as I would like him to be in it, it looks unlikely at this point. Filming is virtually over and Liam has categorically said he wasn't it- not spilling the beans is one thing, but he wouldn;t have directly LIED about it, I don't think.

It would cause a lot of arguments about the Ghost Trick as well...

Darth Ninja
GL kept adding new things into TPM almost until it released. He may add "new" scenes with QGJ as a ghost . . .

Ushgarak
It's FAR too late into the process to make a major plot change like bringing him back, doubly so as a ghost.

Darth Ninja
Maybe, to give a little bit of advice to OB1 (and Anakin) . . .

Ushgarak
He CANNOT see Anakin as a ghost. Under ANY circumstances. Anakin does not know about the ghost thing.

mah
I just have this feeling that we will see him. not sure why.

bigsef2
Uh, qui-gon IS in attack of the clones. in the scene where obi-wan goes to see jocasta in the jedi library, it is revealed that dooku was qui-gons master and there is holo footage of qui-gon and dooku fighting side by side. liam neeson shot footage with christopher lee a few months ago in london, if i remember correctly. anyways, this whole subject was discussed to no end in a thread thats not too far down on the list. its called "a jedi never dies" or something like that. no reason to discuss it all over again.

Ushgarak
Bigsef, there is NO official confirmatiopn of that scene. Liam Neeson says he is not in the film.

I mean, you COULD be right but you can forgive me for thinking otherwise.

yerssot
And I hope he isn't in it!

bigsef2
its just a holo-recording. and the report of neeson filming in london seemed to be confirmantion enough for me that SOMETHING was going on. Then again, I guess there are varing degrees of "confirmation" and "official" so I guess we each have to weigh how truthful we think a certain report is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.