I aint gots to go to schools tomara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Its a half day and i havent gone to a half day in 5 years so im off to sit with my thoughts. stick out tongue or sleep till 12 and eat the whole day

h0ck3yh0rr0r
have fun D

Michael Myers 1
i just remembered i got a half day too but i gotta go to school sad

nazgulinthedark
its student appretiation day tomarrow, so not only do we get to go out of uniform, we're going roller skating all day Happy Dance yay for catolic schools week!

lil bitchiness
I aint got University (collage) till 23rd of Feb smokin'

DeNiro
Wow we never have to wear uniforms but we never get to skate down the hall way every.

and i will hock i will. Ill think of you guys when i wake up at 12 to go to the bathroom on my way there during and on my way back then my head will hit the pillow then its back to sleepy for D

nazgulinthedark
no we're not skating down the halls, we go over to the skate rink...along with another 9 classes...its going to be so crowded sad

DeNiro
i remeber that we used to do that in 3rd grade laughing out loud and i used to wear this one shirt every time i went that had these big bright colored words that said Hey Mon laughing out loud my good ol jamaican shirt

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud i think the younger classes just bring their own skates and skate arond the gym

DeNiro
I will get up by like 11 and get ready then go meet my friends somewhere after they get out

Captain REX
No school on Friday for me!

Trinity_Matrix
No fair to all of you...

I wouldn't mind not having school on Monday, though...because Monday's my birthday big grin

DeNiro
Happy Birthday then big grin

xeous
I haven't had school for a week...Snow smile We'll be back tomarrow though sad

DeNiro
U get out of my thread laughing out loud i wish we had a week off for snow days

well i'm off friday..hahah, and i wanna go to school tomorrow there is dance concert and i have a double free! woohoo!

kalantiaw
i haven't gone to class since two years ago...

DeNiro
whats a double free

two periods of no classes in a row...some of my friedns have triple and quadruple frees

Darth Revan
I have no school on Friday grading day and all that

DeNiro
thats cool alot of u guys are off this week i wish we had off friday cause i hate lifiting down stiars it is so hot

§pearhead
hey, i dun have school at all tomorrow...professional development day big grin

DeNiro
well i cant wait for a day off offically i have to take my own days off cause there is just way to much school to go to without skipping a few days

§pearhead
Only too true...it's better when the school gives you those free skip days cuz then you dont get in trouble when you get caught

DeNiro
when i ditch my parents now and call me in sick laughing out loud its great

Shoukan
I have no school at all for the rest of my life..................

j/k

yay what a wonderful break i am taking from collegeHappy Dance

§pearhead
laughing or you can try the "ferris bueler's day off" thing...you ever see that movie?

DeNiro
O god dont get me started on that movie i luv it laughing out loud Funny as hell i do the best impression of the kid doing a impression of edward roony laughing out loud

§pearhead
laughing out loud i especially love the end when rooney gets on the bus for a ride...

DeNiro
Whole movie was fantastic laughing out loud

§pearhead
unfortunately, there aren't too many others like it...kinda sucks erm

Captain REX
Yeah, that's same for me.

Veralidaine
Deniro>>>>>den ur lucky u get a break from school, i jus started today...sad.....

BLACKANGEL
I dont need to go to school the whole week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.