D's pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Here we go. This is D's friend so bare with me if I sound wierd.

DeNiro
here is the second pic

Crash Overload
(sound it out) I'rll Squrwish you NumbNOTs

Darth Revan
lookit all the stuff the spoiled little brat got for christmas.... stick out tongue

DeNiro
This is DeNiro that was my friend he had to post them for me cause im dumb

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i dont have comment for this thread.

but maybe the ladies will...lol

DeNiro
that was my birthday party i got over 300 bucks stick out tongue

stinkfist462
you got super troopers

LanceWindu
SUPER TROOPERS!

Darth Revan
sh*t... Are your parents like filthy rich or somethin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
SUPER TROOPERS!!!

stinkfist462
ok .. i was the first to notice

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well congrats^ to stinkfist smile

Darth Revan
aww that's it cummon man we wanna see you workin out or something!!

DeNiro
Hey gary, I am posting your other pics up at abc.

DeNiro
I look really really small in those pics i know but i dont have a good pic of me weight lifting like a good bodybuilding pic cause of lighting i can upload the one pic even though it sucks i just got to wait for my friend to do it so it will be posted sooner or later

Crash Overload
Deniro, Your my friend and all... but you scare the living shit out of me.... Your a year younger... and you look like... 20... (no offence) You could fracture my skull but squeesing your biseps together.

No offence, But I am surprised you don't injure yourself when ... you know. up and down.

No offence!

Please forgive me master!confused

YOU SCARE ME!

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

DeNiro
Im going to post some of the bodybuilding pics and crash dude i look ****in small as hell in those pics how can u even say i have muscles i look normal but i do look older but not muscalr in those pics i am posting the other pics very soon like ten minutes or so.

stinkfist462
no expression

Darth Revan
D... You look ANYTHING but small...

DeNiro
he hasnt sent me the things yet still waiting.

lil bitchiness
First girl in a thread....

Darth Revan
So are you DeNiro or DeNiro's friend?

LanceWindu
That sounds sick...

AliasNeo15
I didnt even noticebig grin

DeNiro
O dont give me that i look like nothing i think in those pics and this is me and i am very like crazy about the way i look i think i look like a 12 year girl with osteroporosies. and this is the real deniro he will be putting on my bodybuilding pics shortly i just wish he could make it so the lighting good cause i just look like this bulky thing without any definition

Darth Revan
Well then the rest of us must all be stick men or something...

LanceWindu
No some of us are chubby.

lil bitchiness
thumb up hardly any pucntuation....

AliasNeo15
I workout, but its not my life. i dont have time, but Deniro, i wish i was ulaughing out loud

Darth Revan
I'm not skinny but that's probably what D would think of me anyways I'm 6'1 or something and still growing I can eat literally anything in any amounts without getting fat even if I haven't been excercising very much which I usually do but sometimes I don't have enough time

DeNiro
if u guys are serious i thank you alot but i still dont think those are good pics ok i got two pics of me coming in soon and i look really really white because of the film my dad used and also because of the lighting thats why i dont look as dark as i am right now cause i look almost black how tan i am and also u cant see ne definition in the pics which really pisses me off

Crash Overload
When Deniro Sees me... Well.. he won't look at me, but through me. Yet, all the years of coughs, and laughing gave me a nice gut when i laugh or cough.

Darth Revan
jeez you really are a pretty boy...

lil bitchiness
THAT ^^ is very DISTURBING! no expression

Crash Overload
ROFLMAO laughing

Crash Overload
no offence. I know you could breack me easly.

DeNiro
How so my one outfit in the first picis for sure but the second is just AnF jeans with a West Coast Choppers Shirt on

Darth Revan
jeans and a T-shirt is all I ever wear except for when it's hot then I'll wear shorts

DeNiro
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rich112902/album?.dir=/60c6&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rich112902/my_photos

o god im signing my own death certificate but those are the rest of the pcs be ncie bad lighting remeber and also cant see ne defintion look like a shit ill post better pics really soon.

Darth Revan
holy f***ing shit dude I'm gonna strangle you if you say that you're not buff again

Dogbert
laughing out loud wait til tex sees those

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud LMFAO!

DeNiro
O god tex will be funny but thanks guys and ill post good pics really soon. i have only one good pic of me but i cant post it unless i find a scanner.

Darth Revan
I edited one of them in photoshop it looks like crap on the web though

lil bitchiness
Tell me something do you stand in front of a mirror doing that every day...for like...lets say....10mins..maybe more?

DeNiro
looks better then what i posted hey can u edit the last pic that is the only one that is half way decent. thanks wink

Darth Revan
this one?

DeNiro
Well i am training for a show this june so i practice in frontof a mirrior with the real poses that is just memessing around but the reall poses takes about 5 to 10 minutes for each pose to get it down right. so i practice maybe3 hours a week. have to ill post good pics soon like next week and then ill post pics next 3 months when i start ripping up for the show. right now im 175 pounds i am going to get down to 160 with my body fat percent like at 6 it is 9 right now

Shoukan
wow now i can put a face with that screen name of yours Deniro stick out tongue

The Force
dude my arms are like sticks compared to yours deniro, but my legs are over-muscled big grin

DeNiro
yea i know right i am kinda upset i have like zero girls post on the thread and also they girls that have have said nothing sad

Shoukan
lil said something Deniro lol

DeNiro
haha force well my legs are actully the biggest thing on me my leg is 25 inches around my arms are only 16 around stick out tongue

DeNiro
i dont think she said ne thing about my pic though oo well ill wait for themorning after all the older members that now me better post and i cnt wait to see what tex has to say laughing out loud

Tex remeber im only 16 dont get to crazy laughing out loud

§pearhead
laughing out loud deniro, you look almost exactly like the kid across the street from me when he was younger

KidRock
finally i get to see DeNiro lol you look like a jacked up Ryan Seacrest lol lookin good though. shit and u could crush someone with those biceps lol what grade are u in again?

I need to get some pics of me up soon

Shoukan
Deniro has a slight resemblance to the oldest brother on Home Improvement lol

stinkfist462
eek! laughing

Darth Revan
He's 16

Miss Marcie
Hi, I have just arrived to the Prom, I don't know anybody... Hello!

DeNiro
What prom stick out tongue

im a sophmore, and alot of people say i look like brad from home improvment.

Shoukan
I already said that deniro except for the name lol

DeNiro
i know thats why i said it. stick out tongue but ne way still havent had ne girls post sad

Darth Revan
Yeah you have... Miss Marcie and lil b!!

SweetNsouR
ur damn cute deniro...and when i was 16...the guys did not look like that...more like mixtures of steves urkals and skreech (saved by the bell)

DeNiro
Thank you sweetnsour wink thats two years of work stick out tongue

Tex
zorroBoner Alert!!!!zorro

love*faints*love

dave123
no

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? its like....getting so old now...its not even amusing anymore...What the f**k?

clavis9495
sick *puts hands over virgin ears and eyes* Im not listening angel

§pearhead
Thank you lil...I'm not sure if it was funny to begin with erm

Tex
Is that the title of your autobiography?
*snap snap*

clavis9495
blink

lil bitchiness

Korri
CLAVIS!

clavis9495
yeah I know what it is mills its called sarcasm I was born with it aswell whistle

dave123
"pretending" to be gay isnt funny tex no

Tex
yes

clavis9495
KOORRRRRIIIIIII big grin

Korri
stick out tongue

Tex
Who's pretending doll?!
Maybe you should stop straight pretending! stick out tongue
*snap snap*

Stop polluting Deniro's thread with your jealousy over me!
This thread is for Deniro and his glamdelicious pics! smokin'

dave123
whatever

i dont care

Korri
plamf

Tex
Post some mussel pics or hit the road jack! smokin'

Korri
plamf

lil bitchiness
Thats very true.

Its all desperate cry for attention.

Korri
laughing

Tex
I'm fishing and you're snapping at my bait fishy face! stick out tongue

Korri
huh

lil bitchiness
Whatever Tex...go tell someone who cares!

oh and...good luck with fishing!!thumb up

lil bitchiness
Just keep away from my lake...

Aqua
no expression

Linkalicious
you look like a guy that i used to play football with. He was the coaches son and he was a sophmore when i was a senior. His sophmore year he could bench 350, squat like 420, and power clean like 310. He could even do 43 pull ups...shit i can do like 14. But he never got chicks because he spent more time in the weight room than be social.

§pearhead
So it becomes a moot point then, doesn't it...erm

Linkalicious
hey lil....if i put my pole in your lake...do you think i'll get a bite? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

§pearhead
ROFL!!laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Stay away from Tired Hiker... <--thats my lake...

you put your pole in Tired Hiker...confused

I suggest you MOVE it now. mad

Linkalicious
lol....i ain't putting my poll anywhere near that...a marlin might take my pole.

lil bitchiness
Whos Marlin cry

Korri
aww wots wrong Mila?

§pearhead
Em, i might be wrong, but a marlin is a kind of fish erm

lil bitchiness
cry Likalicious is being weird at me....mad stop it!!

hug @ Korri

lil bitchiness
oh...ok thumb upbig grin

Linkalicious
i'm just playin Lil....of course i'll stop Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Happy Dance

KidRock
haha you do look like brad D lol

clavis9495
MARLIN!!! THATS FROM FINDING NEMO!!! eek!

lil bitchiness
oh....cool!!

eek!

clavis9495
have you seen it mills?

lil bitchiness
yes!! eek! it was cool..i loved it!! big grin

clavis9495
You know the dads name was Marlin like in the clownfish that had the voice of tom hanks eek!

lil bitchiness
Really?!?! embarrasment i didnt know that!!

coolness!! big grinthumb up

lil bitchiness
please refrain from calling me Mils confused

Linkalicious
well i meant the really big fish...but yeah Marlin's cooler.

DeNiro
Wow i cant eblive u guys are actully yelling at tex and stuff thats just stupid he is so cool been here forever it is like the new newbies got balls and stuff. im kinda mad that these people i dont talk to like dave what ever come into my thread talk shit to my friends and dont post ne thing about what the thread is about. i wihs i could build a time machine go back to this summer when KMC had cool members mad

thanks for all you posted intellgent and worthy reading posts

Tex u do scare me though stick out tongue

dave123
woah, sorry Big D, I'm just saying I don't think its funny when Tex acts gay

lil bitchiness
thumb up punctuation is they way to the future!

nazgulinthedark
the first pic looked like a ken doll in a barbie house laughing out loud

DeNiro
Ok Dave sorry, Been having a bad day. i just got really pissed off at some friends of mine earlier. But I always though Tex was gay so i just found it funny and left it at that. if ur not gay then why take offense about it just skip over his posts.

and too much work putting in punctuations

dave123
i'm not gay, and i dont think he is either. I just dont think he's funny when he acts gay

he is funny every now and then.... SOMEtimes...

lil bitchiness
Yes, i agree with Spence! thumb up

Sometimes...you got to know where to draw a line.

Anyway...its good you finaly posted a pic! thumb up

DeNiro
yea i know right took me what 6 7 months stick out tongue going to post better ones really soon though

Ironteen Rich
Lol! Some of you guys are nuts! This is D's friend (the DeNiro that posted the pics).

D I am stealing the thread with my sexy face. wink

DeNiro
DAMN YOU laughing out loud he would look cool if he didnt have that gay urlacher shirt on Brett Farve Brett Farve Brett Farve stick out tongue

Be nice to Rich for a lil bit lets suck him in then shor our true colors evil face

Ironteen Rich
Lol, D I just did my Avi you must be a complete moron if you cant figure out how to do it....

P.s you suck at spelling at punctution... laughing stick out tongue

DeNiro
Shutup god only been here for two days and now that i am an idiot at posts and putting a avatar in stick out tongue Rich also Bodybuilds but he hasnt gotten the years under him yet he will get there though some day he is a frehmen so he has lots of time. he will be huge once he gets about two to three years of training in but oo richy ull neveer catch me muhahah laughing out loud jk

DeNiro
cool avatar vtw i like it

Linkalicious
now rich...i know i'm reall one that shouldn't talk. and i'm not trying to pick on you because i'm sure u r not gay. But maybe we should think twice before we go putting up buff oily guys in speedos as our avatar? just maybe...

DeNiro
hahaha. Oo trust me he is gay stick out tongue no im just kidding. see he belongs to a bodybuilding forum and like everybody has a avatar like that so he thinks its normal i think it is normnal too but i dont know look at my sig it is a big dude too

Tex
Ummm, I hate to disappoint you jealous vagabonds, but The Tex has been fruity from day one. Ask any old member, I've been on a gay rampage for years! zorro

I'm not going to stop because its un-amusing to some of you hobgoblins! stick out tongue

Instead of making asses out of yourselves, as is clearly seen in this thread, ignore me, please.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar7503.gif shitshithttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar7273.gif

Now stop causing my Deniro mental anguish! I dont want any stress wrinkles on those muscles of his! love

dave123
best advice i've heard all day smile

DeNiro
laughing out loud now Tex that is just stupid to say that there is a chance i might have a flaw one day

Tex
mad OMG! I just noticed this!

How dare you! mad

If anything, every member should have buff oily guys in speedos as their avatars! It should be a rule! wink

I'll have a chat with Raz! smokin'

silver_tears
*runs away really fast* messed Tex your creapy stick out tongue

DeNiro
So how long before u change ur avatar to a rela one or are u going to tormaent us that u have a how should i say it abnormally bigger sized avatar then all of us wink

Linkalicious
Yikes...mods like this!!

I think i've had enough KMC for 1 lifetime....later guys

and Rich, i'm not saying anything about buff guys soooo much. Like DeNiro's is sweet....i just think the body shot should get adressed

Michael Myers 1
damn man your fit i almost sorta look like that if i lost 70 pounds

LanceWindu
Yeah.

BTW Tex your avatar is not 40% bigger.

It's 36% more.

DeNiro
Well MM1 not only would u have to loose 70 then u have to ain the muscle weight also stick out tongue how much do u weigh btw i bet i weigh up wards by u casue i weigh 175 i know i look lighter and remeber those are shitty pics and i thought i saw ur pic and u were like 130 pounds i thought

Ironteen Rich
Lol, I know. My friends give me crap for always having bodybuilders as my budy icons on AIM. It is what I wanna become.

DeNiro
Damn Striahgt Mr Rich.

Hey Rich do u know Mr lawson at school he is a drivers ed teacher

Michael Myers 1
hmm i just weighed my self and just ate alot and i weigh............149

Ironteen Rich
Yes, I know larson.

Micheal myers, You need to have a sound diet to put on quality muscle. If you need help setting up a diet PM me. I help DeNiro with his diet(when he asks).

DeNiro
Rich u crack me up lots of people here get tired from what i just post about my workout let alone them tring it laughing out loud and MM1 did u think u weighed more then me stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
No your 16 and im not fat either lol my friends call me a twig

DeNiro
Then why did u say u would have to loose 70 pounds to look like me laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
Cuz i got a gut

Ironteen Rich
You have a gut and you weight 146? How tall are you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>