Peter Pan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kristine
eek! I just can't wait for that film to come out! It seems like PJ Hogan is going to do a great job! I saw the trailer before watching the movie, the Hulk. Jeremy Sumpter looks amazing in it! I like the whole vine clothing! ^-^

LilySatine
Wow, I never even knew there was going to be a new Peter Pan! I'd love to see the trailer! *Runs to search for it*

Kristine
haha...peterpanmovie.net

sparkie
I am also wanting to see it but for selfish reasons I had 3 children working on that movie. TO SEE THE END RESULT WOULD BE GREAT

Dexx
thumb down superficial movie. Might be good for the lil ones, though (notice how i deliberately elevate myself past that level stick out tongue)

sparkie
so you judge without viewing from your elevated position ,you made me laugh I hope you are not a judge, as you would probably say your guilty without viewing the evidence. laughing

Dexx
neh..i saw the trailer of the 'evidence'.
unfortunatley i don't have the legal age for a job...but the judge thing seem appealing evil face

Tired Hiker
I think this Peter Pan looks pretty decent. It sure looks better than that piece of crap called 'Hook' that Speils came out with years back. How lame was Hook? So lame.

BOPRecruit 16
kristine: is that elijah wood in your siggy?

bLooMiLiCioUs
no tt's da boy actin as peter pan - whom i happen to think is cutelove

oomurph64
umm icscuse me... hook is not a lame peice of crap... it happens to be one of the best movies ever....

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, he has no idea what he's talking about. Hook was an excellent movie.

As for the new Pan, well, I'll wait 'til I see it before I judge. But it worries me a tad-looks like they might be making it into too much of an action movie.

*sees the trailer. Takes it back* um...never mind. This movie looks freakin cool!

fini
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hook was good!!!!
i dont think that they needed to make ANOTHER peter pan movie so soon

movie_freak
Saw the trailer....doesn't look that great.

plenTpak52
Yea I think that's why this movie will kick ass. It's a new variation on the story of Peter Pan. It's more of a "what-really-happened" sort of tone (although i don't think that's how the original book was written). I guess you could say its Peter Pan unleashed wink

cgtuna21
It looks terrible. It will be a 1 star movie. I have no intention of seeing that.

VengeanceGOD
Actually, unless I'm completely mistaken, the original Pan wasn't a book, it was a play.

Chikodee
does anyone think the new peter pan movie loks kool?

mindbugaling
YES!!!! i love peter pan! it looks amazing! i wish that dustin hoffman was playing hook though, like in HOOK.

crazy_c
Peter Pan looks kinda scary though......a little too happy if you get my meaning........

Lord Soth
It looks better than any other Peter Pan I've seen, and it has Jason Issacs in it, who is one of my fave actors

Tex
Yeah, it does look good.
But Peter Pan movies have been done more than Courtney Love! wink

Lord Soth
Interestig analogy....... stick out tongue

BrightEyes85
I can't wait to see it! I think it's coming out on Christmas and I'm going to be dragging my boyfried to watch it with me.

o kiMMii o
ok who is the peterpan star?! who is the directer just wondering

Lord Soth
Peter Pan is directed by P.J. Hogan

starlitegrl
I LOVE PETER PAN!!!!!
i cant wait for the movie to come out......but they put too much drama into it.......i mean the original movie didnt ave that much action in it (i think)

manny321
no matter how good peter pan is rotk is going to kill it at the box office.

ShiniShiChan
It was a book done by J.M. Barrie. Called "Peter and Wendy". He's done a few other stories that included Peter Pan, but none as sarcastic or well known/loved as Peter and Wendy. It's.. a bit.. er.. not morbid.. but..

It plays with the imagination. It's not so much a childrens storie, and doesn't have that happy-everything's-going-to-be-okay-theme in it. It balances the ideals of a child's fantasies and the harsh realities of growing up and the responsibilities of life.

A VERY good read. You can find it online, actually, if you Google it. At the Fireblade Coffeehouse.

As for the enw movie, I enjoyed it thoroughly.. For the reason that it's much closer to the book than most other Peter Pan movies i've seen..

Speaking of which, there's going to be another Peter Pan-esque movie coming out 2nd quarter 2004... about J.M. Barrie's life, and putting the story to a play. (It also has Johhny Depp in it, starring AS J.M. Barrie). I believe it's going to be titled 'J.M. Barrie's Neverland" or somesuch.

But, I was skeptical about this movie at first, but I REALLY enjoyed it a lot.

kiyana_ayame
I loved the movie! When i first heard about it I wanted to see it but i didn't have very high expectations for it, I then saw the trailer and thought 'this mught actually be good'. I then went to see it and loved every second of it. Its great.
One thing though is it just me or did it look like Hook fancied Wendy or something? I asked my mum and she agreed with me what does everyone else think?

Tired Hiker
I loved the new Peter Pan movie! I will probably see it again, because it is defanitely meant to be seen at least once or twice on the big screen.

Ashley_05
Hey! I Have been a fan of Jeremys since July of 2003, I didn't even know there was going to be a new PP until I was on his site! But I LOVED The Movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my story:

Well we went to the movies on 1/1/04 and My Aunt Robin and Uncle Ron went and seen Cold Mountain and Trevor (15), Veronica (6), Kaley (11 1/2), and I went and seen Peter Pan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! I was SSSSSSOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I GOT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well in the movie theater I was REALLY bad! LOL! I embarrassed Trevor and Kaley! LOL! Its funny but bad! I don't know if you've seen Peter Pan or not but in one part of the movie I said "My poor Jeremy" LOL! Then OMG! I am still mad about this "Even though I new it was going to happen" Wendy "GOD I DON'T LIKE HER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!" she just had to give Peter a Thimble "If You seen the movie, you'll know what it is" and I Grabbed on to my seat and I started to scream "NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I said "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then Kaley and Trevor went down in their seats and they were like "Ashley, No, Stop it!" I also about throughed my napkin at the screen, everyone was looking at me - lol! Then I said "OMG! I am Going to Kill her!!!!! I am SO GOING TO KKKKKIIIIIILLLLLLLL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL! then I said "Take You Hands OFF OF MY JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL! I had everyone looking at me - I was really bad - lol! I already told Trevor, Kaley, and Veronica that I was going to do that before we went and see it I told them that. Then when they knew it was going to happen they were like "Ashley don't do it" I said "I'll try not to" BUT GOD when I seen it happen OMG I went NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it was a really GREAT movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see it again, but, I might go crazy again to - lol!

Yep, thats what happend LOL! I REALLY want to see it again though LOL! I felt kind of dumb after I did that LOL! But Oh well!!!

BellaButterfly
omg I saw the movie jeremy is like tthe cutest thing ever !

beautiful kid...eww i feel like a perverted old man ..

anyhow the movie kicked ass

wendy looked gorgeous and the kissing and dancing with fairies was amazing! I recommend it to all!

ash007
i have a feeling sick people who abuse children are going to enjoy the movie.

alis
I agree, Hook did very much like wendy his beauty (whihc she was beautiful) but it did have quite alot of sexual undertone type of things. But thats one of the things that amde me like it even mroe since im older. I think the littel kids will love the action and the older kids will pick up on the stuff below the surface if you's get what i mean. I loved it though i thought it seemed so magical all the way through.

alis
Jeremy and Wendy are so goegeous in it, hope it dopens't attract peodophiles

CaptainClaire
Hmmph I still haven't got to see it! I tried to pursuade someone to come see it with me but no-one else seems interested!
I didn't like Hook - it seemed to lose the sparkle and magic of the Peter Pan story. I know it wasn't SUPPOSED to be all happy clappy magical stuff but they could have put a tiny bit of it in!
Peter Pan should rock anyway.

BellaButterfly
ewww....

that is so true hopefully child abusers dont go and see it ...... that would be disgusting!!!!

but as ALis said this movie is great and is meant for ppl of all ages I'm 17 and I enjoyed it very much!!!!

Dotti_B
Just wondering, wot did u guys think of the new movie Peter Pan?

ORLI MY BOI!
this is a pirates of the carribean forum just thought id let ya know
but i havnet seen it would like too though

beaujay1
this is going to be moved, bt yeah i really want to see it. jeremy sumpter is cute.

ilvorlandobloom
offtopic what does peter pan have to do w/ POTC?

Miss_bishie
~~ peter pan well um that movie was way to erm perverted XD

Caribbean_Chick
haha.. they turned it into a chick flick!!!stick out tonguestick out tongueIt was good thoughyes

and this belongs in the movie discussion forum

BrazilianChk
I really loved it....ive seen too many times, but ive only watched it that many times cause Jeremy Sumpter is the hottest 15 yr. old ever!!!!!!

BrazilianChk
It was a great movie. Jeremys SO hott!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
I think Jeremy is hot and all but I H8 Petere Pan 4 1 reason

This girl I talk 2 at lunch and stuff kepps singing "I do believe in fairy's I do I do" ITs SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO ANNOYING mad

Elektra_lover
I love this movue so much, but I've never seen the begging I only see from where they build the house for Wendy on...OMG Peter is so hot!

Beastro
That's the problem with teens nowadays.They basically love a movie with hot lead actor.It blind's them from all the other aspects of a film.

Elektra_lover
It was a good movie, a very good movie

vaya_the_elf
I thought it was well done. Very cute movie

Beastro
It looked good but it just was boring and dull.

Cinemaddiction
I enjoyed it immensely, and thought it was the best adaptation to date. I'll end up buying it one of these days.

Beastro
The thing is is that it was just boring.I'll admitt it had a great look but there;s something about Sumpter being a bad child actor along with the rest of the cast that bugged me.I was also expecting some better fight scenes like the trailer promoted but like the writers all they put in there was a few sword slaps.

BlackC@t
The movie was very good.

The only thing I didn't like was that it never played the song 'Clocks' by Coldplay like it did in the trailer.

Beastro
That song is so annoying laughing out loud

Beastro
yehooooo....awwwww

nopity

Elektra_lover
I think it was the best adaption too, I'll get it too adventually stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
I had a chance to today for $5.87, still mulling it over, as it isn't going anywhere.

Elektra_lover
I would have definitely grabbed it. I'm going movie shopping this weekend, My list of movies to get in the near future are: PP, KBv.2, X-men, and Lizzy McGuire

BlackC@t
YAY! Beastro's been banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jumpy

Wonder if they'll do a sequel...

Elektra_lover
That would be amazing, and its about time

Cinemaddiction
Bumping for discussion.

vaya_the_elf
What's everyone favorite part in peter pan?

starwing
Heck, I really enjoyed the movie. I didn't expect it to be as much fun as it was. It was a really good movie.

beach_baby_279
hey people i have a friend that is friends with that peter pan dude jeremy and she said that when she went to his party he was really stubborn and rude!!!!!!!!!!!

spidergrl
I thought he was hot!! embarrasment

starwing
hey people i have a friend that is friends with that peter pan dude jeremy and she said that when she went to his party he was really stubborn and rude!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I would be rude too if I had to deal with rumors like that one circulating around the Internet. big grin

spidergrl
What rumous is curculating around the internet? confused

TheodoresGrl
Hey ppl big grin

TheodoresGrl
is ne1 there???

spidergrl
i am!

TheodoresGrl
Hey

spidergrl
hi

TheodoresGrl
Hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.