Cigarettes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

since there's a thread about Weed, i figured why not start one about the joys of cigarettes...yay...i just started and boy oh boy do i love the taste of some good kamel reds....ay karumba

Shoukan
both of these threads will be closed sooner or later lol

why?

Shoukan
well i know the WEED one will be closed...not sure about this one though

yeha i would figure this is fine

BidMyBlood2Run
Cigarettes are nasty! sick no

pssh yeah if nasty=really good then sure

Dogbert
cigarettes= thumb down

DeNiro
Reds are good as hell

BidMyBlood2Run
make ur hair smell bad, it's like kissing an ashtray, or licking one... makes ur nails yellow, stains teeth...

what was I thinking when I said cigarettes are nasty? *sarcasm* roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh yeah, AND THEY KILL!

word that DeNiro...i wonder about Salems, i should really try those

yeah cars kill too haha

MovieKiller
stick out tongue Cigarettes are bad for ya!!! I hate them!!! If it was up to me I'll destroy them all!!!

I hate them because companies are makling kids take them by advertising them with stuff kids like!!! I especially do becauseI lost a brother that way.

Very sad seeing people mess up their lives just for a bunch of cigarettes. stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
Funny, I don't remember the FDA saying cars kill...

That's cause the FDA doesn't deal with cars silly...hahahah

BidMyBlood2Run
so does stupidity roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shoukan
thumb up then i should have been dead ages ago

BidMyBlood2Run
I also lost someone very close to me because of cigarettes, that's why I'm so strongly against it. So sorry if I sound like a *****. I guess you don't know what cigarettes can do until you witness it.

DeNiro
I like cigars way more but when i smoke squares it will be reds for sure

Shoukan
you smoke Deniro sick

§pearhead
Three out of four of my grandparents died of cigarette-related diseases, so you're not the only one out there erm

VallejoKid707
I would never smoke in my life!!!

KidRock
my mom smokes salem lights lol im kidrock i puff a winston and drink a 4 O lol jk eek!

yeah come on all the cool people are doing it hahahah

VallejoKid707
Im just to cool to smoke geek

anyone tried Marlboro...i wanna try 'em...

Captain REX
yes

Drugs = stupidity times ten bazillion. Worst choice you could ever make.

Darth Revan
cigarettes---> sick

I've never tried smoking and I don't intend to. sick sick sick thumb down I don't see what could possibly be so fun about breathing smoke... especially when you know what they do to you sick

same with drugs sick

juggernaut26
ummm guys cigarettes kill ya

§pearhead
I'll drink to that! beer stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Sorry 'bout all the sick 's but I'm not feelin too good anyways and the smell of cigarette smoke is just.... sick...

Fallen Jedi
Personally, I can't stand a guy who smokes. Its a big turn off.

§pearhead
erm whats to like about smoking in the first place?

plenTpak52
I don't want to smoke, but the one thing I hate is people who say that cigarrette companies try and target kids and they spread propaganda amongst kids to get them to smoke. Even if it were true, the "truth" ads do the same ****in thing just with different intentions. They say that shit like rat poison is found in cigarrettes, and that a grape company was shut down for finding 1/3 of the amount of cyanide in cigarrettes, in two grapes. What they DON'T tell you is that all that shit gets filtered! And grapes and cigarrettes WAY different. EVERYONE eats grapes. If a compant had some cyanide in their grapes, then that could result in many deaths, if young children with developing, yet weak immune sytems ate them. Now you don't see those children ever SMOKING, do you?

There also IS a warning label on the packs. If you still choose to smoke even if you know the consequences, then shouldn't you be able to?

Fallen Jedi
Hey, I'm on your sig, Pyro. big grin

§pearhead
stick out tongue you have for awhile now smile

Captain REX
Nothing except the weird buzz it makes, and that is just stupid anyway. Why rot out your brains and lungs just for the buzz?

Fallen Jedi
I feel so loved.

§pearhead
big grin you should!

Darth Revan
So I guess that would explain this: "If a person smokes one pack of cigarettes a day, he will accumulate up to 8 ounces of tar in his lungs in a year. Damage to a smoker's lungs can lead to lung cancer, emphysema, and acute bronchitis."

and this:"Hydrogen cyanide is a poisonous gas that temporarily paralyzes the cilia (tiny hairs that line the nose and bronchial tubes). Cilia help to keep the lungs free from germs. Long term smoking results in the permanent destruction of the cilia. Damage to the lungs can lead to lung cancer, acute bronchitis, emphysema and other lung ailments."

and this:"Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, poisonous gas. It enters the bloodstream and replaces some of the oxygen in a smoker's bloodstream. Carbon Monoxide damages a smoker's circulatory system and can lead to heart disease."

Fallen Jedi
Awww, pyro, you're so sweet. love

§pearhead
blink Pyro and sweet normally don't show up in the same sentence... thanks though embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
oh, i'm sure your sweeter than you would like to let people believe.

§pearhead
ssshhh...its a secret! stick out tongue

Captain REX
Grapes and cigarettes have nothing to do with each other. It's the smoke that you inhale that kills you, as well as all the other things that are in cigarettes. Cigarettes are not filtered. They merely say that they are.

Fallen Jedi
*looks around and lowers voice* oh, okay I see.

§pearhead
Good that's better smart

realworlddreams
right, the filters are to make u think that they're safer, u still inhale the smoke, no matter what...thats why second hand smoke is almost as bad.
anyway, why would u want any of that shit in u at any time?

Fallen Jedi
I wouldn't want to blow your cover KMC undercover cop.

Darth Revan
*ahem*

§pearhead
that's the whole point of it...roll eyes (sarcastic) cover's already blown

realworlddreams
Raven-good info...cept prolly even smokers already knew most of that
i know one...she smokes cuz she likes it...n doesnt really care wut happens, n figures by the time she gets lung cancer, there'll be a cure...shes like 18ish so...i ono, guess her philosophy works

Captain REX
Her philosophy is seriously screwed. The only cure right now is to stop smoking, and there is still a chance of you getting after you stop.

Fallen Jedi
oops, did i do that? embarrasment

§pearhead
eek! couldn't have been...you would've had to find out first! maybe theres a leak somewhere...

Darth Revan
Yeah which is what I don't get... I don't know about you but in just about every health class I've ever taken they've drilled that stuff into us time and time again. And most kids who have taken health can tell it to you. Yet nobody actually understands the significance of it! They can connect "cigarettes" with "lung cancer" but they can't connect the words "lung cancer" and "death"!

yeah most smokers know all the consequences, i know i do, but who cares it takes good! ...it's the same with food for me...i have really high cholestorel but i still eat the fattiest and saltiest stuff just because they taste good.

realworlddreams
no, i meant i understand what she means, a cancer cure is prolly gonna come along, n then she can take care of it...shes, to coin phrase, smokes for the moment"

Darth Revan
that's kind of a stupid thing to assume... cancer is a very strange disease in that it's not caused by a virus or by some other living, foreign body. It's just the body reacting to environmental conditions and sort of turning against itself... So I certainly wouldn't assume that they'll be able to find a cure any time soon

Fallen Jedi
*looks around suspiciously*

Captain REX
Well, that's kinda dumb.

§pearhead
Seriously, what are the benefits from smoking that you get, and how on earth do they override the health problems they give you? They don't...well if yuo wanna live your life that way, then go ahead.

yeah but at least i'm enjoying myself

Captain REX
Well...that's kinda dumb.

plenTpak52
Then why the **** do people think have a preference of filtered to non-filtered? The filter does help.

All I'm saying is, if someone knows the conesquences of smoking, and yet they still choose to do it, then why give a ****?

Captain REX
You won't be enjoying yourself when you have a heart attack or lung cancer.

Captain REX
The filter does NOT help. It is a proven fact.

And we give a f*** because usually the person smoking smells like shit and you might not want to have that person die of lung cancer.

Darth Revan
The so-called "filter" does NOTHING. The fact is, you're inhaling smoke when you smoke a cigarette (duh). Even if it didn't have all the crap in it it would still be extraordinarily bad for you.

and 113--->I guess that's your choice, but you're just being stupid. Do you go jumping off cliffs because it's fun to jump off things? Didn't think so!! Also, I don't understand the allure of smoking... sick just being around people who are smoking is disgusting

Ryan10000000000
smoking is bad

tigida_tigida
i know the effects and dngers of smoking.....but i still do it......i am the sort of person that if someone doent like me smoking near them i will move away but no one could stop me smoking even if they tried there best.

amity75
People who smoke are brain damaged and they should all die. Horribly.

Darth Revan
no they shouldn't the cigarette companies should die besides selling cigarettes they are just evil corporations like Wal-mart mad

SilverFighter
Cigarettes? NO.....Cuban Cigars? Yes!!!

amity75
The government should die coz they keep putting the price of cigs up just enough every year to get more revenue but not enough so people will never buy them. Incidentally, my grandfather smokes 60 a day and he says theres nothing wrong with his lung.

The Force
cigarettes suck ass, and they smell bad stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
yes

guys who smoke = sick

§pearhead
Ive said it before...wtf is the point of smoking?

Aqua
ditto

The Force
lucky i don't smoke then, eh whistle

Aqua
*looks around* btw wheres my cloneboi...

NyC-gUrL
its supposed to be 'cool', but I just know everyone HATES the taste of it....blink

The Force
hold on let me go get him laughing out loud

*runs off to go find clone*

Aqua
shifty

NyC-gUrL
Yeah the clone is all yours

I prefer the original anywaysstick out tongue

§pearhead
What clone are we talking about...?

SilverFighter
I used to be tradition that when a couple had a baby the father and relatives would puff a cigar.......I guess those days are long gone sad

Aqua
the clones that force made to gaurd us

NyC-gUrL
force's clone shifty

The Force
score! big grin shifty

and aqua, tonigth my clone doesn't have a curfue wink

Aqua
hehehe then ill send him to give pyro a valentines gift and make him sing a song and.......nvm

§pearhead
What the f**k? how did i get involved in this?

Aqua
well 1. u and vampiree were planing on makeing clones and 2. ............

§pearhead
confused blink

The Force
well as long as he comes back in one peice...

§pearhead
I cant guarantee that embarrasment

Aqua
hell come back yumy and cooked

§pearhead
in one piece, yes. but probably burnt to a crisp.

The Force
... well atleast that's not really me confused

ash007
yeah i think people who smoke is there choice.
But i don't think they should smoke near non smokers

Aqua
CONVERSATION BREAKER!!!!
curse u ash!

§pearhead
Well lets talk about the best thing about smoking...the lighter!

The Force
but he put it back on topic confused

Aqua
Pyro: yessssssss
Force: well isnt this the OTF?

The Force
smokin' indeed, maybe that wasn't the right smilie confused

§pearhead
laughing out loud i s'pose that smokin' will work roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Force
smokin' then cool

ash007
like i said smoking will kill you

and when u play with your kids you wont be able to because u will have some kind of cancer and they will grow up without a mum or dad.

also second hand smoke can damage peoples health

ok the reason why i said my statement is becasue i think smoking is not right okay.

i had my say you guys can go back to your fun and games

§pearhead
No, its a good point Ash. I've lost three out of four of my grandparents to smoking-related diseases, and my mom, even though she quit, is still feeling the effects.

Korri
i hate smoking

ash007
thank you thats all i wanted because i didn't want this thread turned into jokes and games.
Because smokking causes cancer sad and i would want anyone to go tthrougth that.

§pearhead
erm Yeah, it sucks the big one...well, at least its enough to keep me away from smoking.

plenTpak52
You people are way too mean to smokers. You act like whoever smokes is the most horrible person in the world. Well it obviously has nothing to do with their personality, and it's a ****ing addiction, for Christ's sake!! It's hard to quit! I know a few people who got addicted from being around other people who smoked 24/7 (they went to France for a summer, where virtually everybody smokes). Do you think that THEY are idiots? It wasn't their fault they got addicted. Some of you anit-smokers are the biggest hypocrytes in the world. You preach tolerance and acceptance towards all others, when you can't even accept those who smoke. Smoking is not the worst thing on the planet and you should be more open-minded towards those who do smoke. Why don't you get your heads out of your asses and listen to what smokers have to say?

The Force
well i'd bet it's hard to quit, but smokers do watch tv, and they know what it does to there body so why don't they just try harder?

besides i didn't say i dislike ppl who smoke, i just dislike cigarettes

Aries102
Yuck!!! sick sick sick Cigarettes are so nasty!! I hate them so much!!! LOL!

plenTpak52
It's not as easy as you may suspect

Dirty Vader
Plus the ads dramatise it too much and exagerate

silver_tears
Cigs are beyond nasty sick

yo cool people smoke cigarettes
it's just a fact

Dogbert
they end up w\ rotten teeth and lung cancer
my friend started smoking a year ago, he is awful at football now, he runs outta breath cus of the smoking no

BLACKANGEL
thats not true.

Darth Revan
Where cigarettes got associated with 'cool' I don't know

Sure, there are certainly cool people who happen to smoke, but that doesn't change how disgusting cigarettes are sick

only not cool people don't smoke...

Dogbert
what isn't?

BLACKANGEL
That cool people smoke. I know a lot of cool people who dont smoke.

Fallen Jedi
as a said before, cigerattes are a major turn off.

um then they obviously are not cool

BLACKANGEL
Whats your meaning of cool.

people who smoke cigarettes

BLACKANGEL
Well mines is people who are popular in school. who bags a lot of gurls.
or guys. and they are popular out of school.

u h if they don't smoke cigarettes then that's all useless, then they're losers...

BLACKANGEL
They are the ones who end up living long enough for their fame to go on.

Captain REX
If that is your definition of cool, then I feel very sorry for you...

they also aren't cool so i dunno what your point is

BLACKANGEL
I bet the people you know who smoke cigs are the low lig=fes in your school.

Captain REX
I wouldn't doubt it.

what are lig=fes? da F?

BLACKANGEL
Who are you talking to.

you

Captain REX
I think she made a typo, 113. Lowlifes.

hahahaha wow this was great fun...you guys actually thought i believed that smoking cigarettes makes you cool....i was playing with you, hahah so funny

BLACKANGEL
I bet the people you know who smoke cigs are the low lifes in your school.

BackFire
I don't see the point of smoking, pay alot of money to inhale smoke ...something you could do for free by standing over a Barbeque. Yeah, that's about as smart as paying someone to kick you in the nuts.

Plus it's simply gross, it creates terrible odors, and it slowly causes your lungs too decay. But I have nothing against cigarrettes, I think people foolish enough to do them for all their life deserve to die.

i bet people who don't smoke at your school are fat

BackFire
It's funny you mention that, the rumor of cigarettes making you lose weight isn't always true. Several of my aunts and uncles smoke and they are extremely fat. The only time you gain wait is when you are quitting smoking, and you have too eat more to try to get your mind off of smoking.

BLACKANGEL
Im not fat. I have nice shape. The only fat thing on me is my a**. same with everyone else who is coll. But yes some of the none smokers are fat.

i wasn't referring to any rumor...i was just insulting people at her school back

BLACKANGEL
Bad inslut

hahah i'm the king of bad insults, it's what i do

BLACKANGEL
lol

smokeman
We offer more cheaper cigarettes.
best-cigarettes-store.com <-- Cheapest cigarettes in the world!!!

We have a lot of brands. Go to us and win discounts!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>