Best or worst actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
Best:
Viggo Mortensen

Worst:
Everybody who died(except Sean Bean)

mah
Best:
Ian McKellen, or Cate Blanchett

Worst:
that orc number 32000 in the first battle-scene stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Sean Bean was PERFECT for that role.

TeCk-IcE
Best:
Viggo Mortensen

Worst:
no one i guess confused

Julie
WHo are these people?

finti
smile Julie read the posters of the film and you will find out

LadyEowyn
best: orlando bloom

worst: not really anyone

Captain REX
Best: Any major character.

Worst: All the Orcs that die.

I liked Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan's accents. Very Scottish.

LadyEowyn
billy boid is scottish

Ushgarak
Good reason!

Captain REX
But it fit the Hobbits well.

I thought Sir Ian Holm was excellent for the part of Bilbo. He bustled around the house just like Bilbo would. Sir Ian McKellan was another excellent choice. Man, he was too good at being Gandalf. Almost too good...

mah
too good?

Captain REX
Well, he was excellent! It's almost like he was really a wizard.

Wasn't it funny when he smiles and waves at one of the hobbits and they glare back. He does that look like he just noticed something. big grin

Mujaffa
well you can know a hobbit for a hundred years and still he would suprise you stick out tongue

DarthKris
I liked christopher lee, was really a damn good role for him.
he's somehow predestinated to play the guys who seem good but are evil -> count dooku

who was bad?
I have to congratulate peter jackson, he casted the best people...

Thomas H
Best: Orlando Bloom
Worst: No one"!!!

Captain REX
Gollum is going the rule! My preciousssss!!!

Fitch
Sir Ian McKellan was one of the best actors. Orlando Bloom suit his rol perfectly.
For the bad parts I cannot name anyone.They all played great

A message for Julie : try to visit www.lordoftherings.net and you can see the cast there.

FINGOLFIN
Best: Ian Mckellan as gandalf

Worst: Christopher Lee as Saruman...a little too hammy....

mah
nooooooooo

FINGOLFIN
eek! smokin'

Mujaffa
mad

FINGOLFIN
I Love the fact that Christopher Lee is a huge fan of the books and reads them once a year, every year. I appreciate that he played the part with an eye to the text. It is just that he comes from the old school of acting...a little hammy in general...overacted. Still loved his part, just my least favorite...that still falls in the category of greatness...just the least great.

big grin

Dexx
well...everybody with his oppinion.
I especially like cristopher lee as saruman besides gandalf. He acted it pretty well...and he had that wise skeemy appearance

FINGOLFIN
He certainly looked like a schemer.... smile

rianna_d
That's blasphemy! Cristopher lee was AMAZING!
well... back on topic...

BEST:
Everybody

WORST:
Stuart Townsend as Aragorn, LOL well... it could have been

WORST:
Nobody

How can u say that one of the actors was wrong? I can't believe PJ found the best people to play these roles.

Exa
Best... hm... I personally liked best Christopher Lee, Sean Bean and John Noble... Cate Blanchett was also great.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah it's so great that he chose such great actors for the parts. They were just so perfect for their parts it was unbelievable eek!! I especially loved Sean Bean as Boromir, David Wenham as Faramir, Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn, Dominic and Billy as Merry and Pippin - because they're so funny big grin Elijah as Frodo - he was just amazing as he was only 18 at the start smile and I agree Ian Holm and Ian McKellen were perfect too big grin and obviously all of them were great but I loved them ones especially smile oh and John Noble as you said Exa - he was very good as Denethor big grin

Melani
Best - Elijah Wood

Worst: ... None!

Isilcal
Best: Billy Boyd, Dom, Viggo, lets just say everyonestick out tongue

Worst: They were all great!big grin

jorgeiscool
Best: The Hobbits (ecspecially Billy and Dom!)
Worst: Was there a worst?

Leggy_n_Merry
OMG I love the quote you have on your sig jorgeiscool I LOVE it when he says that!! eek!! Oh and how could I forget Sean Astin as Sam he was amazing too big grin

Kitoky
Best: Can't possibly pick but probably Sala Baker, he's not an actor, but we couldn't do it without him.

Worst: Martin Csokas (Celeborn)

Comments: Martin Csokas was just basically 'zzzzzzzzzz' he needed to be more of a character when he's sayin his lines.

jorgeiscool
after me, my sis and my friend saw that movie we went around qouting it at school all day... "He's tweaken' man! Let him tweak!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.