matrix loyalty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
whats the most important thing you've done to celebrate the matrix?

I defended the matrix philosophy to my entire english class...unfortunately, nobody has any respect for me in that class anymore...but i dont care, it was worth it. I felt proud that i could back up anything they threw at me...bunch of idiots sayin how much they hated all the movies...

Captain REX
I...watched the movie? I don't think that standing up to your class was entirely worth it, though it feels good to be able to say "In Your Face".

AliasNeo15
its ok, but M2 and M3 were not quite like the original, although they were everything i wanted them to bethumb up
well, except for Neo's Fatesad

realworlddreams
but it was like, they totally disrespected the movies...they were bashin the oracle n like, talkin smack bout Neo...i had to speak up.
i dont believe in superficial loyalty, liek LOTR fans who dress up for premiers...i saw so many elves n hobbits that day...

sith_darth_jay
dress up has nothing to do with loyalty, that's just plain stupidity...

what i did to show my loyalty?.... wacth revo and defend it afterwards, although i still can change my friends' mind (they still hate it) but i agree with them that M1 is, always be the best movie ever

jetzhere101
same goes for me 2 i always defend the matrix philosophies whenever i stumble upon a bunch of matrix atheists....they dont understand the fact that it takes so much to make a series with so many hidden layers.....
and also the fact thaat it all makes sense......

and it keeps on appearing more and more beautiful after understanding or trying to undersatnd the layers hidden inside........

nowadays i use a lot of words which i picked up from this series in my essays or projects for my literature class.......

mook
my parents belong to a book club thing where they get books thru the post and they asked me if i wanted anything so i got one of the 'Alice....' books purely cos of the Matrix references.

havent read it yet cos not at home at the mo.

sith_darth_jay
you've never read "alice in wonderland"? blink

mook
no - thats why i ordered it.

MovieKiller
Maybe they hate the movie because they realize that no other film can compare to them in philosophy and all those other greatnesses of the movies big grin You should just ignore what they say because if you really are a Matrix fan, then not even that should make you mad or irritating wink

A lot of my friends think the movies are crap but I just ignore them because I KNOW they are FANTASTic!!! smokin'

See you around cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.