Which Anime Do You LEAST Like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Digimon
Pokemon
Sailor Moon
Initial D and thats about it...

Kitoky
Pokemon. Period.

Trinity_Matrix
Pokemon and Yugioh. Can't stand them.

Fallin Angel
Intial D and Hentai ( I can't stand Hentai)

crazy_c
pokemon and hentai are awful

fungrl515
Momiji!!!! *cough cough* sorry. i just noticed crazy_c's avatar, and i love momiji. anyway, i hate the pokemon anime and i don't like yu yu hakusho as anime. but, that's my opinion.

stinkfist462
yu gi oh ..... pokemon .... digimon .... all them crappy shows you can find on staruday mornings ............. and uhh hentai ... lol some is kidna interesting .. but umm ..... NO

dragonpisces272
pokemon, digimon, HENTAIIIIII; and their affiliates...

SaTsuJiN
Digimon.. Beyblade... Yugioh... umm... I dont watch tv much so these are the only ones I catch enough to hate.. OMG and Transformers ARmada!! I HATE THAT SHOW L0L

Yuffie_Kasagari
hmmm........oh DBZ,Digimon,and uhhhh....thats practically it! yes

N.Tonks
Digimon
Transformers
Pokemon
DBZ
Sailor Moon

LeAtHerRFace
o yea... Beyblade, Transformers, and Yu-Gi-Oh is gay

Lord Ryugen
Oh My Goddess!! and anything romance made sick
And leave hentai alone it's done nothing to you (but a lot for me evil face )

Kitoky
I actually like Ah Megami-sama, it's a cute anime, amazing art.

The only ones I probably can't ever stand is Digimon, Pokemon, Ultimate Muscle, and Transformers.

The Force
Pokemon(old), Cyborg009, Digimon(new), and some others i just don't feel like naming them
hentai's ok embarrasment

TrAnCeDuO
hentai is awesome how can you people hate it?

The Force
they're girls trance, oh but ang's a guy thumb up

Fallin Angel
~finally , someone actually got my sex right lol~

jennyanderson
One of the anemies that I really hate is that Slam Dunk. It's all about one poor (from the money side ofcourse), unpopular, red haired Japanese boy, who is in love with the most populr girl in his school, who in turn is in love with the basketball hero of her school, who goes by the name of Nokawa, who in turn happens to be really handsome, highly rude, and a real bum, oh and a lot of the other girls like him but he doesn't like ANYONE of them.
So to impress her, he(our her) joins the team, where he is contineously bullied and rediculed by everyone, and still after many days into the team he doesnt get the girl, and makes several blunders after blunders, tries to humiliate Nokawa (the popular guy), but his plans always backfire's, and ends up humiliating himself instead. Watching it was like torture. It's a real pain in the a*s, from time to time you'd keep wishing that the boy had a sister with whom Nokawa falls madly in love with, and oh, I almost forgot, nothigng about the boys family is ever told in the series. The anime was so depressing that I stopped watching after a month, anyway I hope, that they didn't make out something like his parents were really rich or international basketball star and lost him in a terrible accident when he was a baby.

venomfan
anything poorly drawn....anime is great but i think it just takes away from what a little work can do.

i mean theres more to someone then just two big eyes and a tiny mouth

mutie
I hate yu-gi-oh and super yoyo. the boys in our class like hentai and my bestfriend too.I think its cool! embarrasment Uuuuummmm....

Lord Ryugen
Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, the Tenchi movies and Tenchi manga, are even worse than Oh My Goddess

Daedalus
Detonator Snoregun I mean...Oregon so BORING! That and Pokemon, I can't stand it.

The Force
it's because i know you ang big grin

Melani
Digimon OMGOMGOMG I CANT STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rain of wisdom
hm...i guess i would have to say Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball

dragonpisces272
pokemon...you dont know how much i hate it

Lord Ryugen
Anything with a bad story i.e. Tenchi, Romance comedy, Pokemon and Niga Scroll. Hentai doesn't have much of a story either but it makes up for it laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
LoL! you spelt *niga scroll* instead of *ninja scroll!* laughing laughing ....Sorry.

SumWatTwisted
Sailor Moon

Gregory
Pokemon. I can't think of a single other show that provokes so much hostility from me.

Sailor Moon. Magical Girl shows make the Baby Jesus cry.

Dragonball Z. I used to love this show; it got me into anime, in fact. But I've opened my eyes since then. What do you have when you combine a fighting anime with a writer who has apparently forgotten how to write interesting fights? Crap, of course. But Piccolo will always have a place in my heart.

Lord Ryugen
Whoops! embarrasment oh well no one else noticed big grin

eleveninches
Pokemon---it sucks

hacksign
i can't stand hentai!

badkittykitty
I never liked speed racer...I've never got what made that show popular???

WindDancer
This is a suprise for me! I always thought you were a dedicated DBZ fan. One thing is for sure you do know a lot about the DBZ universe.

Gregory
As I said, I used to love this show. I don't any more, but I still have thousands of brain cells devoted to it. Sad, really.

Red Superfly
Anything that's made with the purpose of milking money.

Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblade and all that nonsense can burn in hell. They all look the same too, like they were all drew by the same dumb artist.

I can easily forgive Dragonball Z because that started out as a legit piece of entertainment - and even when it hit big time the merchandise didn't do through the roof.

Pokemon is the worst. Not only do they insist on focusing on the more kiddy baby pokemon instead of the COOL looking ones, but they actually change the cool looking ones - I remember seeing several PINK Pokemon in one episode. WTF!

Pokemon was one of the worst things that happened to the games industry because it was famous - people started seeing games as childish toys again, and started blaming games for their problems even more. It kept Nintendo alive but I still hate what they did to the perception of games.

shadowraven
sailor mooon boring stupid the girls always win no matter what they never loose really after being kick around like hell they win like wtf i will make my sister pay for making me watch such a screwed up anime

celestial_moon
hmmmmm, i hate marmalade boy. it's more of a soap opera than an anime. miki's a crybaby, meiko's annoying, yuu and ginta are annoying, arimi is stupid, and na-chan is awful. i only like satoshi but that's really it. pokemon, digimon, yugi oh, sailor moon, dbz, etc. is too repetative. and speed racer's just dumb. lol. it's pointless.

FBfan777
Most anime is similar to this but not all...
I really dislike shows all about dueling and fighting.
Dragonball
Yu-gi-oh
Pokemon
Etc.

That is why I LOVE fruits Basket not always about fighting and crap

Viccool

Gregory
A hearty congratulations to Viccool for winning the coveted Poster Who Swears so ****ing Much That He Becomes Completely ****ing Incomprehensible Award.

So tell me, do you go to every forum and attack peoples' interests, or are the anime forum folk special?

Smiling_Sadly
i hate dbz, well i just dont like the way they have every thing drawn!!! i also hate pokemon! hate it!

BlackHatDefect
OK Pokemon,YuGiOh and Digimon are for KIDS!!your not supposed to like them...GET OVER IT!!I dispise Marmalade Boy.Its soap opera gone wrong..its shitty,pointless,and annoying.ACK DIIIE

Kitoky

Wow for kids....not supposed to like them? Dang....harsh...even I wouldn't go THAT far...

I don't mind Marmalade Boy too much...

BlackHatDefect
lol ok i was a little stupid.I for one LOVE pokemon,Digimon,ect.But what i ment is there aimed at kids...

SeptemberRain
Digimon
Pokemon
Card Captors
Transformers
Speed Racer

Joker1237
Amazing with that many people hating these shows and there still on the air lol.

Well mine are

Pokemon (Well I feel the pain)

Dignmon, If I see other show it will be too soon.

Any thing with cute like creatues running around. (Expect Miyu that is a cool anime)

Dragon Ball Z, I never got the plot expect alot of people fighting over and over again, they show the same thing, if you seen one you seen them all.

Yu-gi-oh, Ok a show about a card game, I know they are running out of ideals.

MMM thats about it, These guys need to watch Hunter D or Miyu to get ideals on how to make a good cartoon,

I though by now Pokemon will be cancle, They had the nerve to cancle Thunder Cats, A COOL CARTOON, but not Pokemon????

Arachnoidfreak
noone dislikes Beyblade? not even a little bit? It ranks high up on my Hated Anime list.

1) DBZ
2)Pokemon
3)Beyblade
4)Digimon
5)Tokyo Pig
6)Sailor Moon

10)Yu-Gi-Oh(i skipped all those places because i don't have anime for them, and i like some of the dragon monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh, but i HATE the way they changed the entire story to a friggin card game. Yu-Gi was the King of GAMES not just card battles. and he made his enemies hallucinate and go insane...it was awesome....then the WB had to ruin it.)

crazy_c
yeh i hate 4kids! I want my lala back!

dontgetit

Reborn Again
X

WhiteFox87
1. Pokemon

2. Digimon

3. DBZ

4. Boogipop Phantom

5. Banner of the Stars

6. Serial Experiment Lain

I guess that's it! I luv almost all the anime i've watched! ^-^

Holy Man
Cyborg 009 sick

WindDancer
Absolutely despise Ninja Resurrection. The storyline is beyond dumb. Characters are recycle ideas of past anime movies. And the plot has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese! Honestly the first 15 mins looked promising and then it goes down the hill from there.

I can only recommend it for the great gore and violence, but be ready to be disappointed as the storyline develops. Ninja Scroll fans don't be fooled by this mess. Avoid it! thumb down

freezedoom
How could you hate Cardcaptors?
It's the greatest show next to
Inuyasha and Mon Colle Knights

soundtrack
pokemon. (i hate how america cant show the same kinda things as japan can. the us always puts on the anime that is for little kids and not the tennage/adult anime. its always so hard to try and find new episodes to shows that have to stop b/c they have to edit it for its content, while pokemon and other kid anime is on there like 200th episode. and even those kinda of shows are still probably not really suppose to be for little kids, but it seems that they had enough time to edit those shows and not the ones that we want to watch.)

Robo-Chocobo
I guess my least favorite anime is...

THE ONES WITH ALL THE GAY GUYS WHO LOOK LIKE GIRLS

seriously...if i knew a guy like that i would beat the shit out of him...

BlackHatDefect
Thats mega nasty Robo.....I don't think I like you very much.............crossdressers are nice!!!

Midnight Kitana
-Pokemon
-Digimon
-Beyblade
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-DBGT
-Medabots
-Sonic X
-All anime on Fox Box

There's probably more, but I can't think of them. However those are the first that comes to mind.

sailormoon
-Serial Experiments Lain
-Boogie Pop Phantom
-Beyblade
-Better Man

Although all but Beyblade I love their beginning theme songs.

TOUnoMESTUKI
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! `:P i hate Marmalade Boy too. jeez, i mean what's with soap operas?! :shakes head: never liked them. `:P

-Digimon Season 4 (ruined it all. but i sorta like Digimon 1-3)
-YuGiOh (i used to like it..it's a bit ghey now. `:P)
-any mecha anime (ahhaa. except for Full Metal Panic! `big grin I love FMP!)
-Wedding Peach (OMG I HATE THIS ONE. ahah. XD it's so Sailor Moon-eriffic i hate it. `:P "Yuri..Hinagaku..." omg, i wanna puke. haha. XD some girl i am)
-Beyblade (i dont get the point of that anime...)
-Sailor Moon (haha. if i didnt like Wedding Peach, i dont like Sailor Moon.)

well, that's it. AHHA. XDD YES IT'S TRUE! ^_^; i still love Pokemon. `:P i dont watch it a lot, but i still like it. hahaha. XD never expected that.

Meki_Nade
pokemon
beyblade
digimon
yugioh
dragonball, z, gt
sailormoon

basically the crap pumped out by cartoon network... fox kids or whatever theyr on

BlackHatDefect
Awile back I also said Marmalade Boy is evil...cause it is!!!

sailormoon
Oh my gosh, say it ain't so! Why don't you like Sailor Moon!?

Robo-Chocobo
I dont like he ones with the guys kissing :eww: :sick:

sailormoon/wedding peach...so annoying...almost as much as...

whenever they talk about friend ship in yu-gi-oh.(WHY THE HELL COULDNT THEY INCLUDE RIBBON:criessmile

BlackHatDefect
Men and their lack of cheese love...

I really hope you don't like anime with two girls kissing

Zerosparx
DBZ
Excel Saga
Fist of the North Star
Cyborg 009
Street fighter II
Betterman
Banner of the Stars

MirokuKicknVash
Yu-Gi-Oh
Better-Man
Digimon
Pokemon
Beyblade

pr1983
all of the above

Sikora
Pokemon
DBZ series
Yugi
along those lines
and...not to be a b*tch if some think I am, but I cant really stand any anime that is very horribly drawn and animated.

Serket
I don't like dubbed anime, but I don't really have any I just don't like. I'll post again when I have some.

hana_skywalker
I hate POKEMON!! mad And I think many of you do. I cannot think of any other title right now, but to generalize I don't like Anime/manga with stupid, nonsense scripts. I also don't like series which are much too twisted and impossible to understand.

trunkslover
i hate bay blade digimon and basicly any thing with fighting robots.... exsept gundum seed.

trunkslover
kira is hott

cool23
I hate Digimon
Pokemon
sailermon

But i don't hate Initial D.

trunkslover
also cyborg 009

Nataku8188
DBZ is good if you just realize that trying to find a plotline is a waste of time and tune in only once a week for the battle scenes. I mean, its cool once a week cause thats when you get to see the good fights (Goku vs vegeta, Z warriors vs mini-cell thingies, Garlic junior saga, Goku vs Majin Vegeta, Majin vegeta vs Fat buu.) The fights that are more then just them phasing and blurs are entertaining... but those are few and far between.

Japanese yu-gi-oh is absoloutly AMAZING! I was so surprised at how much they changed...

Pokemon...digimon... all that saturday morning crap sucks.

SD gundam is an insult to even pokemon.

Darth Revan187
I hate Fushigi Yuugi
-what a lame show-

BlackHatDefect
You hated Fushigi Yuugi?The manga that TAKAHASHI COPIED OFF OF TO MAKE INUYASHA?Explain!

N0w for my 02.

You all bash these kid shows..but unless your a kid,what does your freaking opinion matter?

Phoenix Aska
I don't like Pokemon and digimon....

It's good to hear other people's opinions Blackhat....that way you can argue with them....

besides..they are just saying what they believe to be the worst anie they have seen...

Remember...if they know about the show...they have seen it before....

ScarFace Clone
Case Closed with a passion

Darth Revan187
Perhaps I said that just to annoy you.
The world may never know.

Phoenix Aska
Darth Revan...your saying that you would rather watch pokemon than Fushigi Yuugi???

Darth Revan187
I don't remember you being in this conversation, but sure, I would rather watch Pokemon than Fushigi Yuugi.

Serket
One Piece...bleah

BlackHatDefect
I just think its funny Ravan likes Inuyasha and dislikes Fushigi Yuugi when Inuyasha was made from FY...

Raven,you should read Genbou Kaiden(the new FY series)It would definatly be more up your ally!

And One Peicu is great!Its so imaginative!

PippinTook
I can't stand Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, shows like that. blink

Darth Revan187
I got to go check that out sometime..

BlackHatDefect
Its REALLY good!Snag it at an anime convention,because thats the only place you'll fuind it unless you buy it online(then you gatta get script translations)

Its worth it though!

Not as much love fluff either.

Phoenix Aska
yeah...pokemon is an annoying show with Ash alwats trying to go out and catch more pokemon...the only thing that is different is the pokemon and the places....

And there is little to no action at all!!!

anime_freak3
pokemon
digimon
sailor moon

Darth Revan187
Yeah baby doll, but the Darth man likes the love fluff
I'll try looking into this anyway, keep it funky fresh sugar mama

big gay kirk
Personally, the only ones I've really disliked were Adventure Duo and Golgo 13....

Micheal_Myers
Dragon Ball GT.Things such as Yu-Gi-Oh and Poke'mon I have liked at one time or another, but Dragonball GT is just horrible and I have never liked it.

Sieg Wahrheit
Hana Yori Dango, Ragnarok the Animation and Eternity sucks forever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.