haldir how cute is he commmon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merryandpipsgig
give him a chance he is cute a lil bit but legolas is better i know but have you even glanced at haldir????? Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

enya
erm..no

im sorry but i dont think he is cute and legolas is sooooo much better!

i do feel sad when he dies though

merryandpipsgig
yes i know like i said above legolas is better, but seriously haldir is kind of cute..

Phoenix
YES!! I am not alone!!

I love Haldir! Check out this site... www.haldirs-whores.org

merryandpipsgig
so you think he is cute??? but he ant as cute as legolas is he??? mmm well at least i found someone who likes him

Phoenix
Well, legolas is more cutesy than Haldir, but Haldir has presence to him

merryandpipsgig
its so sad that he had to die i mean they could have left him to live lol oh well they did what they did but whateva they did they left legolas to live oh and merry n pip lol

Phoenix
But his death sort of brought together the themes of the films... death+destruction = bad.

ok, I could have been more poetic than that, but thats basically what it is! wink

azszhz
Haldir is better looking then Legolas. legolas is to much of a pretty boy course he is a elf so... ummmm....

shadowy_blue
I personally think he's cute too, and I don't care who looks cuter between him and Legolas. They both look good as an Elf and they both do good with their parts and that's what matters. big grin I was really sad when he died in Helm's Deep, he shouldn't even be there at the first place, though that added scene with Elves in Helm's Deep I admit was cool. sad

Exa
I like neither Haldir nor Legolas... but I think Haldir might be a cool character if there wouldnt just be his strange death scene... and his ugly glittering golden armour big grin

Firithlotwen
yep, haldir is cute......... he shouldn't be in helm deep, he shouldn't die that way........ anyone has a pic of the actor? (i don't know his name)

Leggy_n_Merry
Awwww i reckon Haldir is kinda cute too! But in fellowship of the ring he dont look as good as in the two towers smile oh and btw azszhz i love your sig big grin and shadowy_blue ive been meaning to tell you i love yours too - loads of people have commented on it its very nice! smile and btw omg merryandpipsgig i love the pic you put on in your first post wink

Leggy_n_Merry
oh his name's craig parker he's very nice in real life too big grin

merryandpipsgig
which pic was it that you liked i have so many threads lol. anyways if you need more pics just holla i have heaps of every one. mwahhhh

Exa
here some pics of craig parker
http://www.herr-der-ringe-film.de/v2/de/darsteller/nebendarsteller/haldir/haldir-4.php

Pirate_Girly
nope i dont like haldir

Hania
He's cute....yeah...I guess he's cute. But they're something missing about him. You know what I mean? Like when you look at Elijah or Orli, your like "wow". for him, your just like" Oh..he's cute" you know? But, I have to admit, he does make a hot elf.

Kitoky
Should I stay away from the cute guys' thread?

Hania
If you're asking me, then..uhh..i have no opinion

Hania
I'll get back to you on that one

LegolasIsMyMan
i think haldir is hot as well as his real life self!
he didn't deserve to die!!!!!!

Bloom4ever
He was ugly DIE HALDIR DIE evil face stick out tongue LEGOLAS!! HAHAHAHAH
Aright, he was kinda kinda goodlookin

merryandpipsgig
hey thats soooo mean grrrrr kill you hehehe joke

Phoenix
I think his name is Craig Parker... he looks weird without his blond wig!

OrliNElijahsGrl
I think hes cute but not as cute as legolas, but hes cute and i cried when he died at helms deep :-(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.