i am new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babeyx
hey im new here xxxxxxx i am a big fan of Waynes World who is mwah m,wah i am 15 years old

badkittykitty
hello babeyx
welcome to kmc..have fun!

yerssot
heyhey, hope you like it here

§pearhead
Sup, make yourself at home cool

rusky
hello there..

Remy LeBoue
Hello im new too. this place seem cool.

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

babeyx
cool i will xxxxx

Iirima
hi babeyx! like everyone else has said, welcome and have a happy little time talking with the other forum members. I think I'm the only one with a warped mind. LotR and les Miz wise, that is...

babeyx
big grin thanks everyone for being so nice and welcoming xxxxxxxxxx

Iirima
People here *are* nice, aren't they?

babeyx
yes they are eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iirima
Can I ask, what's, or who is, Waynes World? Don't hurt me! AAH!!!!!

wicker_man
Wayne's World centers around two teenagers Wayne Campbell (played by Austin Powers's Micheal Myers) and his pal Gareth (Dana Carvey) who broadcast a low-budget cable-access show from Waynes basement, the shows cult following has made it a hit and attracted the attentions of an unscrupulous television exec (played by The West Wings Rob Lowe). Relic Hunters Tia Carre plays Waynes rock chick love interest and Ed O'Neill is great as the scarily psychotic cafe owner. It was followed by a luke warm sequel but the original is a must.

Iirima
Ooh. Thank U!

Aurora
Welcome!!! Happy Dance I love Wayne's World Too!!!! I have seen it way too many times to be normaleek! Enjoy your stay!

sanrox
welcome! have fun! big grin

dragonpisces272
hiya!! hey im 15 too! Well, turning 16 in about 1 month now... wayne's world is so cool!!! We're not worthy!! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.