How do I MAKE a sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I really want to know.Iknowhow to uplaod a sig.But not to like put words or stuff on it.I went to photo editer i couldnt put words on there.can anybody tell me what program to use to put words on the photo and edit it?

Dexx
ms paint smile ?
but i use photoshop 7.0...

Fitch
tsac tasc...7.0 big grin

rusky
Be**ch...don't pick on people...I use 7 too big grin
Anywayz...just try and google it and see what u find..the basic functions in all graphic soft are quite easy to understand, and if u use it long enough and try it out u'll soon learn to do some really cool sigs...
Have phun and I hope I'l be seeing some cool new sigs from u...

Dexx
yes, 7.0....it sounds more professional ..ha!stick out tongue

Punker69
how do i get those programs?

Captain REX
Go to a computer store, you should find it there.

Punker69
doh

Trinity_Matrix
I use Photoshop 7.0 and Paint Shop Pro 7.0, but these programs are expensive -- Paint Shop Pro costs around $100 and Photoshop can run you up to $600. PSP has most of the same things as Photoshop and is a lot easier to figure out how to use, but Photoshop has more filters and such (and I just like it more).

I've seen people who've made some pretty cool things with MS Paint, too, though yes

Captain REX
Yes, LW uses MS paint.

Trinity_Matrix
His sigs are awesome yes I've done some pretty nifty things with MS Paint, too bad I can't find those files anymore...damn computer...

Before I got Photoshop and PSP 7 I had PSP 4, which was horrible...it didn't even let you use layers blink I pushed that program to it's absolute limits, heehee.

Dexx
600 bucks? ha! ripofffff!

i just have a pirate version big grin stick out tongue

Punker69
yeah yeah

how do i get a pirate version?im not gonna pay 600 smackers just to get a cool sig!

Dexx
well..we're not supposed to say, actually stick out tongue.....i don't encourage piracy, i just use it big grin

rusky
lol....here's the first (legal) step....just get the try-out version....try and figure out the rest ...

Dexx
bwah..the demo....that's ..pointelss temptation big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I'm not saying that I PAID $600 for Photoshop...just that that's how much it costs big grin

Dexx
ha!..pa pirate!..you didn't! you see?..she's a bad influence stick out tongue

Fitch
u're not only paying some money or dwn the pirated version( no )....you still need to know how to use it wink...it's not like it draws itself

BakaXero
haha LoL
i got mine through connections
so i didnt have to pay crap all

Raz
Peeps, Adobe might be watching.... shifty

Dexx
yes, but you're the boss...you're held responsible, you get sued stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
i have photostudio...my cousin uploaded it on my computer, probably the illegal way. I haven't used it much, but Ill try it. Oh, and yeah, it does take pretty much time to get used to before you start making the cool ones

Trinity_Matrix
Ahh, but you guys got me wrong here...I'm not saying I have a pirated version of Photoshop, just that I didn't have to pay for it...I got it for a gift stick out tongue

rusky
of course u did stick out tongue shifty big grin

xboy
what about Macromedia Fireworks?

Trinity_Matrix
I've never tried Fireworks...one of my friends used it and liked it, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.