Mistake at SW.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I have noticed a mistake over at starwars.com. When you move your mouse over the pics of the different films(on the main page), it tells you the name of the movie. But when you do this on AOTC it simply says Episode II. It has said this the entire time they have had news on AOTC, why haven't they updated that one little thing?

(Sorry if this is supposed to be in a different forum. I didn't know where to put it)

Ushgarak
Well, I noticed that they hadn't changed the link name, but I would hardly call it a mistake.

bigsef2
they wont put it there until may 16th when AOTC is released. If you remember, TPM didnt become the title on the webpage link until very close to the release date. Its not a mistake, its simply not the final, official title until the movies released. The reasoning behind it is that for some reason, GL could chose to change the title. Its been done with movies many times in the past where a director changes the movies title weeks before the film was released. For example, between now and May 16th, there could be some huge debate or disaster going on with human cloning if humans were actually cloned by scientists or something, and GL might decide the title could hit a little too close to home, if people were all worried about the real possiblity of clones running around and killing everyone. bottom line, its not the final title until the movies released

LanceWindu
Well I never noticed it with TPM, but ok. That seems like a good idea I guess.

ToMacco
Does it really matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.