If he had chosen diffrently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pixie1
If lord V had chosen Nevile instead of harry wot would the outcome be would harry be as stupid as Nevile?and would Nevile have the magical power harry has?
confused

megajoint
maybe not.
maybe james and lily woyld have blast the death eaters unlike alice and frank.
the arena of the happening is different as well as people.
maybe Alice unlike lily wouldn't have thought about saving her baby by casting whatever spell lily cast on harry.
well there is more but that's 4 now

Joy2dWorld
Pixie, that makes me think of another instance where you can ask the same question..

remember when Draco Malfoy came up to Harry and said "so its true what they said on the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.." then adds something like this "you dont want to be going with the wrong sort, that's where I can help you.." then Draco stretches out a friendly hand to Harry, who said something like "No thanks, I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself."

What if Harry just took Draco's hand & accepted his friendship. If he got friendly with Draco, he'd most likely ended up in Slytherin! I always wondered what would have happened then.....

shaber
Yeah, if Voldemort had been put in say Ravenclaw he would have developed differently.

I'm thinking that Neville's handicapped state might have been induced after Voldmort fell, but while he was still a child.

Candy
no, i dont think that neville is the chosen one, think:
haqrry has gfot a mark, his parents gotr rid three times and that stuff.
if neville would have mark, well.... then wopuld both be chosen!

joy2dworld: it doidnt hapen, cuz harry wasnt the type for slytherin and so he didnt make a deal with draco.

raven guardia
well I dont think harry would be dumb.....just because the phrophecy would be diffrent does not mean harry and nevile would have diffrent intelligence.

pixie1
neviels would have to be he couldnt fight lord v on his own with what hes got

angiethedragon
Harry is sorta half blood since his mother was muggle born and not a full blood witch well Voldemort was the same way sorta his mom was a witch and his dad was a muggle. Both Harry and Voldy are half bloods that's what the prophecy (sp?) meant that voldy would mark him as a threat because he was so much like him

shanie623
To answer your question straight out: If Voldemort had chosen Neville, I think everything would still be as it is now. Except the fact that Neville would be the chosen one, and NOT Harry. But it would still all be the same. Neville would still be clumsy as hell, not knowing what to do. laughing Voldemort would win for sure. laughing

*Danii*
HeeHee, yeah. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

shaber
I'd say that Neville's lack of intelligence came from an unrelated incident that happened later than Voldemort's attack on Harry. Perhaps Neville had a memory charm placed on him to make him forget seeing Frank and Alice tortured? confused That would make sense as he has a poor memory and we know that Bertha Jorkins' memory was damaged by the powerful memory charm Crouch placed on her.

Trickster
Neville is handicapped? Why do you say that Shaber?

eezy45
some pple mentioned they'd think maybe at the end of the series it came out that NEVILLE was meant in the prophecy...

- Trelawny saw the future. She saw that the one Lord V would choose WAS the right one. If she would have seen Neville to be the one, she would have said "The Dark Lord will mark the wrong boy"...

- Otherwise the septology would have been called "Neville Longbottom" stick out tongue

eezy45
LOL Neville Longbottom and the Chamber of Secrets wink

shaber
Neville is very disadvantaged when his parents were important. It seems a certainty that it is linked with the scandal of their insanity.

eezy45
nooo dont think so

pixie1
i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.