Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
I remember seeing an avator thead about why people chose their avators, I am now wondering why people chose the signatures they have,

mine simply has to be because people do under-estimate the eagles, especially in LOTR

Discos - also not forgetting the awesome moth!

A.D. Skinner
Well mine is in honor for the Wonderful and Beautiful Eowyn. She is strong and filled with passion !

Exa

Discos
did we? ah that I didnt notice,

Mr Skinner I like your sig, and Exa Melkor rules! also which part of the film(s) does it mention Morgoth,

I dont know a great deal about him as I haven't got around to recieving my Salmarillion yet from amazon, who was he destroyed - did sauron not bail on him?

sauron
welll.....hes a vala and like he was kinda acting tough.....and he stole the silmarils and then beren and luthien showed up...and took one..and he was REAL pissed....and sauron got his ass kicked by huan (hound of the valar) in his wolfy form.....and then he ran off and was bleeding from the throat which cant be nice......and then sauron just disapeared for a while

and the valar just went "****ing hell this melkor is getting on my nerves" so they went and totally destroyed basically everything and malkor was like "shit...i must recieve help...from SAURON" then the valar were like "sauron! oh my! he is only a maia but he is a very strong one..." and melkor "MUAHAHAHAHA...erm sauron" but sauron just wasnt anywhere to be found......then melkor totally shit himself and got whupped all over by tulkas...who wrestled him to the ground...hmmmm.......and got cast into the void

then a while later sauron came back and lied his ass off to numenoreans and got them ALL killed and he laughed at them.....so much...then the vakar caught him and said something like he has to go to a trial..and he felt all ashamed (everybody all together now...awwwwww) so he went back to being evil...he named himself annatar and took on a fair guise and went out and made the elves make some rings.....when they did he made the ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! and as soon as he put it on the elves were like " YOU LYING BASTARD" and took of their erings..and sauron totally didnt like that so he went to get them back..the violent way...and there was a war..some more stuff happened and then there was the last alliance...and sauron lost that and isildur took the ring...got killed while swimming....(tough instructor)

then deagol found the ring...smeagol killed him for it....went all ugly got kicked out his house...went to live in the mountains...lost the ring

bilbo found it...stole a cup from smaug....smaug was like "OH HELL NO!!!!" and went on a rampage and couldnt kill the dwarves or the hobbit..so decided to take it out on innocent river town people...he got killed...bilbo and friends took the treasure..bilbo went home to the shire....where he lived happily until his 111th birthday where he left...and gave the ring to frodo....and the rest yoiu know

saurons take on the history of middle earth big grinbig grinbig grin

Exa
big grin thumb up perfect summary big grin

I dont think Melkor is mentioned in the movies... though perhaps during the Fight At The Peak of Durins Tower... dont think so though.

sauron
he is

gandalf in rivendell

"i fought with the balrog of morgoth..."

and his stronghold is mentiond too

" FLAME OF UDUN "

udun being of course the other name for untumno

Exa

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

Maikahyandowen
mine's rather obvious. it's about the riders of Rohan. pretty cool. smile nazgul have better horses though.

Maikahyandowen
evil horses!

nazgulinthedark
THEY ARE THE BEST HORSES THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!

Maikahyandowen
weren't you going to make a sig out of my spectacular picture, Naz? you should.

nazgulinthedark
i did

Maikahyandowen
but you're not USING it.

nazgulinthedark
mardi gras isn't over yet

Maikahyandowen
ah. i see. you wanna make me a pretty sig Naz?

nazgulinthedark
of what

Exa
Awww I love your new sig... its so beautiful...

nazgulinthedark
big grin

Maikahyandowen
of all the fellowship together

nazgulinthedark
k...

samIam
SAURON I LOVE UR SUMMARY OF MIDDLE EARTH <>> I T ROCKS!!!!

Maikahyandowen
or one w/ this pic.

nazgulinthedark
kinda plain..

Maikahyandowen
i like it. smile

nazgulinthedark
its probably to big though

Maikahyandowen
how do i set it as my sig?

nazgulinthedark
profile, edit proflie

Maikahyandowen
yeah. it's too big

nazgulinthedark
i knew it! im scikick!

Maikahyandowen
aww. that's ok. jsut find a smaller one.

Arwene
well i chose mine for two reasons...one my user name is arwene (because im dark and have long hair like her- added an E for evenstar) and it matches my avy and two because its the banner for my webpage.. which is filled with siggs and avy all to do with lord of the rings

Kitoky
Mine's random pictures of Return of the King i guess, it rocks smile

Smodden
kit ur sig is def one of the best i've seen, who made it? mine is frodo and thanks to i think it was orlinelijah or s-b who posted the pic...

Kitoky
If you look under my sig, you'll see Smod wink

The One Himself
*Just comes out from nowhere* shifty

Kitoky
Hey TOH

The One Himself
I am addicted to sig threads...laughing

Kitoky
lol I see, I saw the sig you made for um what's her name of Aragorn anad Arwen, it was very good, you have great skill. I bow to you *bows*

Smodden
oh embarrasment

The One Himself
Thanks.. embarrasment

Maikahyandowen
rolling on floor laughing

LegolasIsMyMan
Mine is of Legolas, duh, it's kinda like everything else i have on here, A.D made mine for me, he done such a wonderful job!!!

Bloom4ever
we have a thread like this for avatars, now sigs. we should have one for names i would love to know why some ppl chose the names they do lol

and i love ur sig TOH

Maikahyandowen
there've been five thousand on names. my sig was made by A.D. Skinner. it's so pretty! it's a scene from the prologue of FOTR

A.D. Skinner
Thank you for the compliments Maikahyandowen and LegolasIsMyMan

LegolasLover411
A.D. thank you for signing my cast!!!!

Discos
yes yours is awesome, i wasnt so sure if it was infact from the prologue and was going to ask one time

Discos - but you know us british

sauron
big grin my sig is lots of melkors...an ungoliant (thers only one i know but so) fingolfin..hurin....and sauron

Maikahyandowen
why are you keeping legolas' shampoo, Legolas?

pip-foot
mine is pretty obvious. It is of pippin, like everything else on this site smile Kit made it and he is most brilliant smile

Maikahyandowen
very nice Pip. i like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.