Kill Bill Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Should there be a seperate Kill Bill forum?

Evil Dead
I have a suggestion.

Since Tarantino's fans follow all of his movies.........and most movies tie into one another in some sort of fashion.........why not make a general Tarantion flick forum. All the people who wish to discuss Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown will already be in one place making it easy for them to discuss Kill Bill also. That just makes sense to me......since all of Kill Bill fans are Tarantino fans in general who love discussing all of his movies. It will save them the time of switching back in fourth from discussing in the Kill Bill forums.........then going to the Movie Discussion forum to post about Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs.

he has a fanatical fanbase.........it would be much like the Horror forum.

Raz
Good idea thumb up

Evil Dead
thank you........I don't have them very often

astrid133
I concur fab idea

SilverFighter
Yes Raz!!!!!! Please make a QT forum!!!! You got my vote so can we have one or at least give it a try??? It would be great to discuss QT films with other KMC members.

badkittykitty
'little green bag' entered my head as soon as I seen this thread lol! I love QT..I think would be very cool smile

SilverFighter
If Raz creates a QT forum maybe you should be a moderator BKK? It would be cool if you get to be moderator again.

Evil Dead
If Raz creates the forum........hopefully he will consider me for moderator. I havn't been around that long.......but if he talks to Backfire, I'm sure he'd put in a good word for me. Plus I love Tarantino movies.

yerssot
erm... ok, it's not even sure he'll make one and asking to be mod immediatly cause of an inquiry is imho pretty stupid

SilverFighter
Maybe you are right, it is too soon to be making suggestions early.

Evil Dead
I don't particularly care if anybody/nobody mods the forum..........I just think it's a great idea.

He was obviously already thinking of making a Kill Bill forum........I think it's a great idea to go ahead and just make it a Tarantino forum.........keep all of us nuts in one place you know. The Star Wars people have their own forum......it would drive them mad if they were discussing Empire Strikes Back and then had to keep going back to the Movie Discussion forum to post about A New Hope, Return of the Jedi, etc.

Everybody vote so this can happen..........

SilverFighter
Yeah it would be nice to have a QT forum before Kill Bill Vol.2 and Inglorious bastards are release. But then again there may not be enough votes so I'm keepin my fingers cross. I really would like to see a QT forum made here at KMC.

Korri
yes deffinatley!

el_barto
i say no because you just cant make a forum based on ONE THING you have to make it based on multiple things

SilverFighter
What about POTC forum that was only about one movie?

Punker69
Yeah but thats different

How many threads do you think you could make about his movies?

I think only 30 I mean do you really think you can create 50 or a 100 threads just about QT and his movies pretty soon youll have threads like

How Long Is umas hair

Then your forum will turn out boring and just its not a god idea

Evil Dead
I can think of 8 movies off of the top of my head would be talked about in a QT forum.

There are only four......count them FOUR forums devoted to the 6 Star Wars films. There is a Matrix forum devoted to only 3 Matrix films......

There is a forum devoted to Lord of the Rings. Mind you......no more LoTR movies are coming out. They are completely done. No new conversations can really be started for very long because no new movies will be coming out. Atleast QT will continue to make more movies to be discussed along with the other 8 or so he already has.......that will keep the subjects fresh.......especially when Inglorious Bastards comes out and we hear news on the rumored Vega Bros. movie.

BackFire
I think a QT forum would be a wise idea.

Lord Soth
Well, I voted no, but I rethought my decision right after doing it (damn.....). There are a lot of QT fans here, it's a pretty good idea

Myth
Lets see, I wonder what I voted on?........

Punker69
does anyone know where i can find some bloody graphic pics of the gore in kill bill?

yerssot
and this place started out as a SW-place, so be glad there are others now too wink

Evil Dead
I was unaware of that..........I've been coming to KillerMovies for a while now.....never knew it used to be only devoted to Star Wars.

Random Star Wars opinion.........they should have stopped at Empire......okay, I'm done.

Raz
I'm conviced there is enough support.

Thanks for voting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.