Viggo a Mormon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stedan82
I've heard from tons of people that Viggo Mortenson is a mormon.

Is it true?

I don't want to be rude or anything.....just sondering.

ash007
sorry to sound very stupid but whats a mormon.

feanor
Exactly...

ash007
???

Sifer
Someone who cannot have sex until after marriage, can't drink, can't smoke etc. Just another religion in a world full of them.

feanor
Yes...and before marriage, the couple must wear a special undergarment of chastity or so it is rumoured

stedan82
Yeah they don't drink, smoke, sex before marriage, swear, and a bunch of other stuff.

They arealso know as LDS (NOT LSD) for Latter Day Saints. They read the Book of Mormon.

Viggo does possess some of the qualities,like being very guiet.

ash007
wow no sex beofore marriage thats must be a hard one blink

Melani
Yah but thats gotta take guts ya know like to not do any of that through high skool (peer pressure) and such, thats pretty tuff.

sauron
no sex...that just mean intercourse...or full blown celibacy

muse5
that's kinda crazy, i wouldn't last, viggo is an artist, i don't think that he's a mormon

Discos
no foreplay?

feanor
none...nada...zilch, but then i'm no mormon. who's to say.

stedan82
Viggo is just very laid back and quiet.....even some Mormons don't always follow their rules.

I don't know what to think about Viggo confused

pip-foot
I've never heard that, but i dont pay attention to a lot of things. and anyway, the garmets are worn after marraige, not before.

stedan82
Theay are right..... its after marriage that they wear the garment.

pip-foot
WOw! all the stuff you guys have put so far is pretty much correct. most people have the wrong idea about mormons. and i appreciate you guys not bad-talking them or anything. so many people constantly do. i think it's pretty cool that you guys respect us. not many do smile

((by the way, i'm mormon if you couldnt tell smile ))

stedan82
Me too I just haven't said it yer smile smile embarrasment smile smile

fini
oh good greif people, u spend your time online and u have to come to a forum to ask what a mormon is??????????????? Dont you know that you have the biggest information resource at your fingertips?????????????

People who are mormons are part of a RELIGION. As for the rest ,stop going to only silly sites and LEARN SOMETHING while your here for freaking sake.

AND WHAT kinda stupid braindead question is "IS Viggo a mormon?" when you dont even know what your asking???????? Damn sometimes i have hope in the internet generation but sometimes i am forced to see the rampant IQ drop that is occuring in the world.

samIam
Pipfoot .. I don't think people are so much against the lifestyles of mormons... so much as what mormons belive .... I heard somehwere that these mormon girls had a really cool fashion show - that wasn't all cheesy and stuff - u know I thought that sounded aswome!!

stedan82
WE DO?????????

stedan82
I really would like to know about this

Iirima
I don't know anything about it, but...Viggo could be Mormon, you guys are saying that he can't be, cuz he's not following the rules...but me, I'm Christian, I swear, say OMG, and a whole bunch of crap, just not sex before marriage...I'm cleeeeeean! Anyway, I think it could be possible.

And you could try looking up the fashion show on the internet, that usually works. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.