Hey hey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironteen Rich
Hey everybody! I just joined. I am DeNiro's friend (the one that posted his pics).

§pearhead
hey, you seemed pretty cool. make yourself at home, m8. a friend of deniro's is a friend of mine.

yerssot
hey, hope you like it here

rusky
yup...me 2..

DeNiro
Hey welcome to the site Shi*tHead wink

Ironteen Rich
Shhh.... Midget! How is it goin being tiny? (err before anybody gets mad, and gets the wrong idea. I am talkin about his muscles, nothing else. laughing )

Zombi
Hey there, I just recently joined too, everyone seems cool! Welcome!
evil face

Ironteen Rich
Lol, DeNiro, I just saw your location.... Guys, his muscles are so small he can literally fit in small places like that.... LOL j/k whistle wink stick out tongue

DeNiro
Hey so u cant post in the otf at all is that right if it is im going to pm Raz about it ok.

also

Rich is a pussy stick out tongue

DeNiro
Thats what we want you to think evil face

Ironteen Rich
Yea you can PM him, I would like to know what is up with that.

DeNiro
iight i will and here if u want a avatar or ne thing go to the news and qeustion forum and they provide some avatar just dont take the arnold one were he looks pissed of that is my retired one noone can have it stick out tongue

Dogbert
well, i am going on a hunch in saying that deniro and rich know each other...... Welcome and have a great time.

EDIT- you said that in the introduction, i didn't read that.

nazgulinthedark
hey! are you the one in the first pic that looked like a ken doll?!!?

Ironteen Rich
This is me.

nazgulinthedark
no, not the ken doll

nazgulinthedark
this was the ken doll:

Ironteen Rich
Ha HA! He does look like a ken doll...

nazgulinthedark
big grin lol

Dogbert
is that supposed to be an insult or compliment confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.