10 Signs That He's Yours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burlyman
MSN Today gave me this stick out tongue I didn't write it...

1. HE'S HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE
In the morning, he emails you to tell you he's thinking of you. In the afternoon, he calls to see how your day is going and in the evening, he rushes over to see you.

2. BYE BYE FOOTY
It's Saturday and he wants to go shopping with you instead of meeting the lads for football.

3. FAMILY TIES
He tells his mother about you.

4. BYE BYE MATES
He cancels nights out with the boys to be with you. And you didn't even have to ask.

5. MR FIX-IT
He volunteers to do odd jobs around the house for you.

6. CROWDS DON'T MATTER
He holds your hand in public and showers you with kisses between courses in restaurants.

7. SIMILAR PURSUITS
He wants to teach you the offside rule so that you can watch football together.

8. HEART'S DESIRE
He's really looking forward to Valentine's Day.

9. THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT
He's happy to sit through chick-flick after chick-flick with you at the cinema.

10. THE ULTIMATE SIGN....
He says, "I love you," in front of his friends.

§pearhead
As a guy, I'd probably be willing to do 7, and maybe, maybe 10. thats it.

dave123
that was written by a woman yes

lil bitchiness
cry

Hes not mine...although there isnt anyone to be mine really huh

dave123
7. SIMILAR PURSUITS
He wants to teach you the offside rule so that you can watch football together.

and thats how you know it was written by a woman, theres much more to football than one little rule no

§pearhead
the chances of finding someone like that...roll eyes (sarcastic) all ive got to say is good luck

dave123
there are guys that would do that yes but it doesnt say what they want in return

lil bitchiness
Yeah, its a pontless game where ten men run after one ball for 90mins huh

§pearhead
laughing out loud It's worse if it were American football

burlyman
thumb upyes hey...I'm all that... except i dont like or know football stick out tongue ...and i dont do odd jobsblink

dave123
i think that it should be renamed to "10 signs he needs more sex"

cos no one would do ALL 10 of them for nothing

§pearhead
thats true dave. I'm not sure if i would do half of them for some sex, its a bit excessive

burlyman
shh dont let the secret rule out dave

Aqua
miffed

dave123
i'd do quite a few if i felt strongly about her yes

§pearhead
what're you so pissed about?

Aqua
oh nothing.......

Korri
no expression

burlyman
big grin KORRI!

Korri
oh hello its that guy who is excellent at making signatures eek!

burlyman
whats that you say embarrasment

are you trying to drop me a hint blink

Korri
me? drop hint? no roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok i am a little

furious_socks
korris so cute confused

Korri
me? blink

§pearhead
Well theres only one Korri...

Korri
blink

Aqua
no expression

§pearhead
huh

Korri
eek!

Aqua
laughing out loud

§pearhead
What the f**k?

Korri
my name is Korri....?

§pearhead
hi, im spearhead...

Aqua
no expression

Korri
really? eek!

§pearhead

Korri
how kewl is that!

Aqua

§pearhead

Korri
huh

Aqua
no expression

Linkalicious
hit the nail on the head

dave123
thanks big grin

Korri
i love dave

dave123
happy I love you too Korri hug

LanceWindu
I disagree with dave on this one.

I myself can do all 10 of those things without wanting anything in return, not all guys are pigs.

dave123
so you wouldnt want ANYTHING in return? so she could just completely ignore you and that would be alrite with you?

LanceWindu
If it happens that way, oh well.

dave123
i can understand that you wouldnt necessarily want sex, but I know you would expect something in return yes

LanceWindu
Of course, I was just playing along with your other comment.

I'd want affection and appreciation, but sex doesn't matter.

dave123
yes

Dogbert
2.BYE BYE FOOTY
It's Saturday and he wants to go shopping with you instead of meeting the lads for football.

that's just a litte gay.... erm

LanceWindu
That one's me, because I don't play football anyways.

burlyman
me neither...and whats wrong with shopping stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Hey, I'm a guy and I admit I go to the mall and go shopping, it's fun getting new things.

burlyman
yes spending loadsa money is fun too

Dogbert
laughing out loud it's ok to shop, but to go shoping with ur g\f on saturday instead of dowin whatever wit ur friends.... erm

Baylin
I've been there and done all those 10 things, but from experience when he's no longer your the opposites start to happen!

LanceWindu
If you had a girl you loved that much, you'd want to spend much more time with her than any friends.

xeous
The only way to really keep girls interested is by not absolutly letting them know that they're the only thing you think about, even if they are. Girls all want what they can't have (if you tell me different, your lieing). Period. If you let her know that she's the most important thing in the world to you, you'll be kicked to the curb in less than 2 months, write it down.

clavis9495
MY BOYFRIEND DOES ALL TEN OF THEM !!! eek!

should I marry him?

dave123
he taught a woman the offside rule confused

damn, he must be a great guy stick out tongue ring him up now and tell him your getting married on valentines day

Linkalicious
So remarkably, unbelievably true that it hurts

BidMyBlood2Run
I HIGHLY doubt there is any guy out there who can match up to all 10 of these

BidMyBlood2Run
and if he matches up to all ten... then all he wants is sex wink

dave123
apparently not lance no

Storm
I disagree.

BidMyBlood2Run
men should not give other men "love" advice no

§pearhead
laughing out loud are we that dumb?

xeous
You're a woman, yes?

BidMyBlood2Run
no, not that dumb, but let's just say some of the advice men give to men can make a relationship go from bad to worse

Storm
Yep. But just ask Fire his opinion on this.

xeous
Are you REAL gf and bf or just internet?(not knocking you if you are, whatever floats your boat) Are you in his presence daily for hours upon hours? If so, has he actually told you that you mean EVERYTHING to him?

dave123
i kick ass when giving advice about relationships, my mate was asking me who he should go out with... and i got bored cos i'd never met either of them... so i just told him to flip a coin over it big grin

§pearhead
xeous...i'm not even gonna say anything.

Storm
We' re real gf and bf big grin
And yes.

Why not spear?

§pearhead
I thought it was common knowledge that you and fire were together erm guess not

Storm
laughing

dave123
"Storm
I Love Fire"

yeah.... a slight hint

§pearhead
messed thats a bad sign...I didn't mean that to be funny confused

The Force
i think i can do all those except #9, i'd fall asleep unless we were making out

dave123
8. HEART'S DESIRE
He's really looking forward to Valentine's Day.

so thats over 2 weeks of making out confused

i think you mean number 9 roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
I will do all of those steps if it gets her to do it with me and fast stick out tongue

dave123
lol, a man thats honest

AliasNeo15
FUNNYlaughing

BidMyBlood2Run
see, that proves my point laughing out loud men, please do not help men out with relationship advice laughing out loud unless it's from MM... he's suave yes

DeNiro
Ladies never say the L word to us unless we have been going out for many many months cause i had a chick that said it after 4 days and im only 16 but i said it ne way to possible get noggin

silver_tears
B that's touching thumb up

The Force
oops, ya i meant the chick flik one damn i couldn't play it off erm

silver_tears
OMG eek! Valentines day eek!

DeNiro
whats valentines day blink

silver_tears
making out all over yes

The Force
are you serious?

dave123
14th

DeNiro
I have never heard of valentines day what is it like a holiday.

Dirty Vader
Valentines day is the worst f**king day ever, for me anyways. Too many obligations.

DeNiro
obligations so what r u obligated to do on this holdiay

silver_tears
Buy girls presents eek!love

DeNiro
no wonder why its a stupid holiday is this a new holdiay when did they start it this year or something do they celebrate it in chicago

silver_tears
mad dont you diss valentines day stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
plus it turns you into a soft guy, that you hate to be, even though you love your girl. Roses, presents, cards, saying "I love you" 66435 freakin times. Its too much!

DeNiro
haha honestly how can u belive that someone has never heard of valentines day that is 16 years old laughing out loud

silver_tears
I love it sad *runs away*

silver_tears
your not good enough then stick out tongue

dave123
i'd do all of them, but i'd expect something similar back

like, if i dont go out with the lads then i'd expect her to spend some of her time with me etc...

basically, what lance said

silver_tears
what did Ken say huh

dave123
dunno, but i agreed with him

silver_tears
umm okay blink I will just go now......------------> *stands over here*

dave123
go look it up and stop being so lazy

and dont ask me to look it up, i'm too lazy aswell big grin

silver_tears
then I would know he really loves me yes

dave123
unless he thought you were gonna buy him something for his trouble

xeous
No, if you really loved HIM then you would let him go with his friends. Valentines day is the worst holiday ever created. It had to have been created by a woman that was dating a rich guy or something...Just another excuse to get something that isn't between our legs.

dave123
OR the Hallmark coropration....

silver_tears
laughing out loud I love Valentines embarrasment
Its sweet erm and guys who are willing to spend time with you of course I would let him go with his friends, I would insist, but if he really loved me he would insist to come along anyways yes

xeous
Hallmark is run by a bunch of Neo-Nazi's. But instead of hating jews, they hate us poor men...(literally poor) They created cards. Ok, cards are great, cheap(like 3 bucks). Then they invented those little friggin candy bears(like 10 bucks) so that when you get a girl a card, they say, "Why didn't you get me a candy bear."

Next came the friggin little bears with the flowers, holding the candy.(like 12 bucks) NOW, if you buy the candy bear they say, "Why didn't you get me the bear with the flower holding the candy?"

Hallmark came from hell. It's the devils way of saying, "Yeah, you might have created man but I can still ruin his life."

xeous
Right...And if your girlfriends are all up and ready to go see "Win a Date with Tod Hamilton" and then go shopping would you stay behind and watch hockey? I think not.

silver_tears
you really are bitter erm
not all girls are only after material goods no

silver_tears
actually I would becuz I love hockey anyways stick out tongue and if it means being all wamr and cosy on the couch together then I'm all for it yes

xeous
Nope, just the ones that are breathing.

Mama was right, women are the devil.

dave123
i like the way irene thinks.... yes

juggernaut26
xeous i love waterboy

xeous
Really now? Who'se the third line center for...Oh I'll make it easy...The best team in the league...Oh wait...Who is that? Answer both and you win my vote.

silver_tears
thanks baby cakes raver
I'm just saying all women are different dont characterize us mad
Just cuz one doesnt like hockey doesnt mean another doesnt!

silver_tears
which league roll eyes (sarcastic)
theres american and international is there not stick out tongue

juggernaut26
what are you talking about hockey is awsome

xeous
I said THE league. Theres only one the. And no, there is no international. You lose.

silver_tears
what the **** is the world championships about then blink
and what the hell since not everyone is american there is no THE stick out tongue

silver_tears
moving on, not everyone is the same, you dont like it dont follow the list erm its up to you yes

silver_tears
And I really think Ken said it best thumb up
Of course you want attention and affection back but you gotta give to recieve yes

xeous
The World Championships has nothing to do with "The International League". The WC is the best players in the world(who aren't in the playoffs in THE league) playing each other during the summer to prove which country is the best.

The IHL was the International Hockey League, it joined with the ECHL (East Coast Hockey League) in the late 90's because they had no use for it anymore(the AHL became the primear farm league in the world).

And love, I hate to tell you but, the NHL is THE league. It has nothing to do with being American.(By the way, there are 4 teams in Canada) Ask any minor leaguer, any pee wee player, ANYONE that ever wants to play hockey for a living what league they want to play in; they'll say the NHL.

If you want me to start a whole new thread and discuss why in every aspect you are wrong, I will and trust me, it will be much much much longer than this. I could actually use the net to look up facts instead of just going off the top of my head.

You're wrong about hockey and you're most definatly wrong about how 90% of the female population looks at men either consciously or subconsciuosly.(we could go into Freudian theories too. I'm a man of many habits.)

dave123
thats what i was too lazy to look for

silver_tears
well duh I know that roll eyes (sarcastic) the Canada part I mean yes
Like I don't memorize the teams and players off by heart, but that doesnt mean I can't enjoy a game of hockey, since I find it interesting, and for your info I pay hockey too roll eyes (sarcastic) not that that is relavent to this thread anyways.

and by the way I am female so please choose not to tell me how I see guys roll eyes (sarcastic)

xeous
I said 90% of the female population. If you're not one of those 2 billion +, congrats.

silver_tears
thanks I think blink
why do you have to be negative erm instead of pointing out flaws in people, females in this case, why not find one who you think is without said flaws blink

xeous
Because no one is without flaws. If that were the case, the world would be full of me's.

dave123
she said "said flaws", not all flaws

idiot

silver_tears
Oh an ego maniac, just perfect roll eyes (sarcastic)
and so what are you gonna be bitter and alone your whole life huh

xeous
I was kidding. They need to put a sarcasm tag on these damn things. And I hate smilies for posts...PMs are fine but not posts.

xeous
It's not polite to call people names, fancy pants Brit.

silver_tears
Tell me you dont have a girlfriend blink

xeous
Nope. Wouldn't want one. I'm celebate.

silver_tears
well that kinda explains it blink
dont see why it bothers you so much then yes

xeous
Because the longer you go without it the more you realize why girls keep guys around. They use them for buying stuff and when we run out of money, they use us for sex. If we're not good at that, they kick us to the curb. It's simple.

Guys need it more then girls. It's a scientific fact. Girls can use "it" to get pretty much whatever they want, including that top 10 list.

dave123
when we run out of money, they use us for sex.

like... damn?

silver_tears
*uses it* look unless your some sleazy tramp you can keep a guy around without using him and bribing him with sex.......

some guys actually like us for us at first without sex on their minds, or at least I hope so

dave123
but there are few guys who would have a permanent relationship if there was never gonna be any sex

xeous
To dan, yeah, they do. And most of them don't find it pleasurable enough so BAM, your gone. No money, nothing for sex except for Jill(right hand...Look at it my friend, J-I-l-l)

HAHHAAHA. Do you really think a guy would ask you out if he didn't have sex on his mind? Why do you think that we're here? The storks? NO. Guys look at the reproductive abilities of females first and foremost. Thigh size, breast size, etc. Whether they like it or not (so I'm not saying that it's conscious). There was some kind of research done in New York I think where a woman went up to a guy and asked for directions. I think the average time before he looked at her breasts was like 6 seconds. It's built into us, nothing we can do. I still do it even though I know I'm not getting any!

xeous
Yep, Castration does wonderful things.

silver_tears
Look you are really depressing me, you believe what you want about females, and I will believe what I want about males, and so you know with your theory it would be impossible to have friends of the opposite sex roll eyes (sarcastic)

xeous
Do you have any reading comprehension abilities or do you just skim?

I said that it was NOT conscious which means subconscious which means there's nothing that we can do about it. So no, it's not impossible to have friends from the opposite sex. As a matter of fact I do ::GASP:: They know they're not getting any money(unless they desperatly need it) or any sex off of me though. So we're fine.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>