Give me a link to NEW episode3 pics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
Give me a link to NEW episode3 pics please i would really appreciate it.

yerssot
judging by your nickname, you could go to supercrap, he's working on the movie, no? laughing out loud:

super shadow GL
hey what do you mean ive been here for over a month so why are you insulting me man??

yerssot
not you, your nickname wink

Member.
don't mind them, they look at the words Super and Shadow together and they freak. btw, what does the "GL" stand for?

Mr.Deflok
George Lucas perhaps?

VengeanceGOD
First things first: Supershadow.com (if that's where you got your nickname) is a bogus site full of bullshit info. Mickey Suttle probably doesn't even exist, much less exist as the heir apparent to Star Wars.

Anyway, there's some good pics here:

http://geocities.com/hyperspacepics/

Rebel Racer
woo hoo! thats my site! i need to update it

super shadow GL
ok Super Shadow GL (Gay Loser)

super shadow GL
the Gl stands for gay loser meaning super shadow gay loser

Vegeta13
good for you

Darth Venom
go2 www(dot)freewebs(dot)com(slash)starwarsep3
for lots and I mean lots of Ep 3 pics

Anakin2Vader
wow , thanks for the link Darth Venom,
there are 3 pictures that are driving me crazy trying to figure out whether they are real or not
Anakin with head wounds but not still burnt up - it would be awesome to see Hayden after recovering putting on the helmet or something similar to what Vader does later
Palpatine with difigured face in full dress - it really is showing the blending of the palpatinelook with that of the emperor
3. Padme healthy holding her a just 1 baby as Chewie and Obi Wan stand beside her - wow IF this picture is real it throws everything in disarray - will she die, if not during child birth then what could happen after that in the movie to kill her and how could it be relavent if it wasnt Anikin who did it?

dragonx
the first pic of anakin withg headwounds is fake and the pic of padme holding her baby and chewie standing by her side is also fake sorry sad

Anakin2Vader
I figured it was too good to be true this early in the process. Thanks

Sith Master X
What about the moving pic showing Anakin and Obi-Wan dueling? It looks like a ILM background but I don't know if it's real or not. Most likely it isn't.

SMX
cool

moonwalker741
the link darth venom posted duznt work

Anakin2Vader
You do realize that you have to put a . where is says (dot) and a / where it says (slash) right? just kidding

Looks self explanitory to me... too bad I didnt save the Sidious picture - real or not it was a kicka** picture

moonwalker741
lol yeh i no lol....i put all that stuff in and it sez the site had been frozen or sumthin like that

Daywalker
Good to hear that Chewie will be in the movie. For me, that will give the movie an old Star Wars feel. Padme die during childbirth? I doubt it. I think something is going to happen to her that really sends Anakin over the edge. Does anyone know how Leia and Luke got separated? They were supposed to be hidden away from Anakin right? I can't remember

Daywalker
Is Chewie going to be in the movie at all?

Daywalker
Over the monthly bandwidth

sad

dragonx
yes chewie will be definetly in the movie big grin ,matter of fact you will see more wookies then you ever saw in your lifetime in ep.3 big grin

Sith Master X
Looks like this will be the Wookies first prequel appearance, except for their split second appearence in TPM. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their species other than just Chewie, and it'll bring back that OT feel. I'm also anxious to see C-3P0 finally covered in gold.

SMX
cool

Odde Raciir
watch the 78' holliday special.

yerssot
you want him dead or something OR ??? stick out tongue

Sith Master X
After all I've heard about the holiday special, it looks like it doesn't make my "Want to see" list.

SMX
cool

Odde Raciir
But there's a lot of wookies :P

Sith Master X
Hmm...maybe so, but I'll still pass on that one.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.