Dont you hate it when your supposed to be somewhere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baylin
Today I was happily posting around here when I suddenly realised I had to be somewhere important 10 minutes ago! eek!
I had to rush (I dont do rushing if I can help it!) around to get myself ready and then had to drive like a careful idiot on icy roads only to find that I was first there and everyone else was even later than me so I needn't have rushed in the first place!

Oooh it makes me soooo mad!! mad

§pearhead
You know what I hate altogether? Obligations...they're so annoying.

yerssot
well, at least you made it smile

Baylin
Yeah but I hate being late for stuff about as much as I hate rushing around, its this forum, its too damn addictive....

§pearhead
No kidding...

yerssot
hey! raz DID take those sublimal ads away!

wicker_man
I totally know what u mean i start College usually around 9.00 and when i am surfing the net i don't usually leave home till 8.50 but then i do live only five minutes away.

LindsIsTightK
It seems to me that I've always got to be at work or getting ready for work. I need to learn to schedule my time better since it seems I never really have time for anything else.

yerssot
you're online now wink

LindsIsTightK
Which is a rare thing. It's just because I got up so early this morning and I am waiting around for a few things before I can get my day started.

yerssot
oh, now we know how much we're worth to you! sad

Baylin
At least she thought to visit here, she could have spent the time doing her hair!

silver_tears
I'm always late embarrasment it's just a given fact erm

Dirty Vader
I'm always late too. But its become a habit now, so the teachers are just use to it and dont bug me anymore.
I'd like to have teleportation powers, things would be so much easier.

silver_tears
The teachers dont even notice embarrasment

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, I'm usually late to everything BUT school...but that is only because if I want a ride to school I need to be ready to go at 7 am (even though school doesn't until 8 am).

silver_tears
8 eek! holy moly mine starts round 9 and I'm still late embarrasment
and I used to live like two blocks away too embarrasment

tptmanno1
I get to leave at 715 and my skoo starts at 7:45.that means i get to get up at 6:20, And i have to take a shower at night because I am NOT getting up any earlier!
stupid 15 minute drive!
Man I can't wait till I get my liscence!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.