Sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey guys im sorry if i said anything bad or stupid or made any stupid threads last night. I was very high. Please forgive me

§pearhead
laughing out loud Good excuse. That won't fly thumb up

Michael Myers 1
shhhhh

Korri
totally

Aqua
no expression

Linkalicious
it should fly...atleast he apologized.

Michael Myers 1
yes

§pearhead
yeah ill give you credit for that one then

Michael Myers 1
good

Neo_Version 7
Pot is illegal, is it not?

Michael Myers 1
yes but we still do it

Linkalicious
the fact that it is illegal is what attracts me to it...just like underage drinking. If anyone could do it....then i probably wouldn't. But lets change subjects before Raz lays downith the law

Neo_Version 7
Why?

The Force
drugs are stupid...

Dogbert
if underage drinking was legal, i think i wuld still do it, i dun do it cuz it's against the law

Linkalicious
dono't knock it til u try it

xeous
One of my friends is going to college out of state...He was 20 last summer...This year he said he's actually been going to less parties and drinking a lot less in general. He says that he just thinks that it's lust is kinda gone.

Dirty Vader
Its your life, its not because a few grey haired men decide what should be done and should not be done that you have to follow, even though people say you should. Just as long as you dont hurt anyone else, you do what you like.

The Force
i'm knocking it because i don't want to try it, what good do they do for your body?

plz give me a "good" answer

clavis9495
huh I never do illegal stuff.... IM good angel

Linkalicious
u know...i'm not here to argue about drugs. I do it...you don't, if you think that makes you a better man than me...then THERE's where your problem is. I don't think i'm better because i do it...in fact i don't like to think i'm better than anyone...i like to think of everyone as equals. Sorry i don't meet your expectations.

Raz
Has turned into another Drug debate. It's illegal and we can't allow illegal talk without getting shut down. Capeesh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.