*titus*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Has any one heard of this show? It was really funny but it got cancelled.

Wolfie
Yeah, it was soooo funny!

LanceWindu
I Loved the idiot brother.

Neo_Version 7
He was such an idiot.

LanceWindu
And then...Stacy Keach as the dad was just...perfect casting.

LanceWindu
http://tvtome.com/images/shows/0/2/47-4870.gif

Stewie is God
omg i loved that show...whyd they cancel it?

SlipknoT
why did they? I thought that this show was one of the funniest to come in along while, the idiot brother was great.

roundisfunny
I found out a couple of years ago that Zack Ward, who played Dave Titus, also played the villain Scut Farkus (the kid with yellow eyes!) in "A Christmas Story" (1983). That blew my mind.

Wolfie
I think if a movie like Spawn of Freddy or something was made, Zack Ward would be perfect. He acted like Freddy perfectly in Freddy vs. Jason.

in flames
okay duz anyone know why was the show cannceld ?

LanceWindu
It was too dark a show I guess.

wicker_man
I've just been surfing the net looking for possible reasons why the Fox Network would axe Titus and i've found no reasons to this, although i did find a lot resentment to Fox because of this action.

BOPRecruit 16
my dad, bro, and i used to watch this show all the time! it was one of my faves! best on fox, but sadly it got cancelled.

LanceWindu
The last episode was dark.

wicker_man
I don't think the show has aired in the UK (be it on terrestrial or sattelite).

jetzhere101
the show is good and dave weelll dont let me start on him hes hilarious.,,,,,,,,,and titus himeslf is gr8

loserib
i know that titus real dad died right before it got caned and thats who he bassed the father charichter in his show on

TrAnCeDuO
i loved this show.....anyways i heard that someone from the cast is supposed to be on the next resident evil movie...

SlipknoT
I miss that show

Neo_Version 7
What happened in the last episode? Unfortunately, I think I missed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.