Put in A good word 4 your Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placebo_fan
Hello...people.
cool
Now I'm not usually one to start threads, but i thought this would be a good idea. Does Anyone have a friend who they can tell anything to? Someone to talk with when you feel like your going to die of sadness, grief, etc? Well, why dont you show them a token of appreciation? Put thier name down and put a little note of appreciation on there. It could boost your friendship!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek!

slashwristbarbi
Well, u just cheered me right up and u always make me laugh! (both at and with!) And, erm...a certain male friend who allways makes me happy wen he txts me smile

dave123
anyone from KMC thats on my buddy list I could probably talk to yes so far I haven't really had to happy

§pearhead
Well, to be truthful I dont know to many ppl that i could be completely honest with...

Placebo_fan
Oh yes, i wonder who that could be... eek!

slashwristbarbi
Yep, Johnny Depp!

Placebo_fan
Johnny Depp..txts you? What the f**k?

slashwristbarbi
In my head he does!!!! Leave me alone, I'm retarded!

Placebo_fan
In your head..does it go 'beep beep, beep beep' and frighten the life out of you? The way a normal phone does?

NyC-gUrL
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Placebo_fan
slashwristbarbi? Would it be okay if I sang 'Celebrity skin' at the talent show, or is it not my kind of voice?

LanceWindu
arabia

This is my good friend, he makes me smile.

lil bitchiness
I wish Johnny Depp would text me smokin'

text me!!! if you read this *girly voice* OMG I LOVE YOU!!

DeNiro
Well my best friend Oscar doesnt belong to this site but he is the coolest friend i have ever had in 7 years of friendship we have had one fight. just one. we also have fun when we do stuff and no matter what we cant go more then 15 mintues without making the other one crack up.

Ur my Bro Oskee

Trinity_Matrix
My friend Michelle (she's not on here), we've only known each other for about three years but we're really close friends, she's pretty much the only person that I really trust and I tell her everything, and she tells me everything. If one of us is upset the other can figure it out right away, and usually she's the only person who knows me well enough to pull me out of a bad mood. She's my best friend, and I just hope that next year when I'm three hours south going to University of Illinois in Champaign we keep in touch and don't grow apart. So, Mishi, you're more like my sister than anything else. Minus all the fighting, of course. smile

silver_tears
People from here include MILLANESS!!!! B man, Davey, and Va love
But when I'm really sad Milla is best yes

dave123
apparently i dont moan, so when shes pissed off i'm no good sad

Tired Hiker
My too most influencial friends right now are my roommate Ken, I love you bro and I wish you the best with your marriage. And Quiet Hiker, who has helped me realize what is really important in my life, music and women! I love you QH!

lil bitchiness
love Thank you sista, right back at you Ireneness!! http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/iloveyou-sign.gif

silver_tears
Me and Milla can spend hours just talking anout anything yes
Best to ***** and moan to each other yes

lil bitchiness
So true yes and if everything goes as planed we're gonna meet this year big grin

silver_tears
shifty meet and cause lots of trouble devil

lil bitchiness
evil face you know it sista

http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/tank.gifCrush anyone in our way too!!

silver_tears
laughing wait crush Milla or...."crush" shifty

lkotbr33
awesome

lil bitchiness
shifty Dunno....depending on who we crushing

silver_tears
California it is

dave123
i'm scared now...

silver_tears
so you should be whistle

lkotbr33
lol how about nebraska no one cares about them

jacksparrow22
eek! love love you too irene!

and milaraver, burly, dave, and jithralove

silver_tears
*love you sign* sue me I'm lazy embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Why are we going to Cali..

oh yes...i still have some....business with ''boogie;; aka the booger boy aka Ryan!! raver

silver_tears
blink when did this happen eek!

jacksparrow22
well hot damn i guess no one wants to meet me sad gee whizgeek

lil bitchiness
OMG OMG OMG I wanna meet you VA..dont be silly...i might this year big grin

silver_tears
I do yes I will be in New York but you wont be sad *cries*

jacksparrow22
mila>eek!yay!Happy Dance
irene>i knowsad that sucks majorly

Placebo_fan
I have three GREAT friends who-patiently-tell me things and who let me talk to them. Here's to SEX PISTOL!!!!!!, SLASHWRISTBARBI!!!, And last but not least, SK8RPUNKBARBIE!!!!!
U GUYS ROCK!!!

Linkalicious
dun think i have n e friends on KMC...but just thought i'd let you guys know that you all kick ass! otherwise i wouldn't come back here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.