Jedi Academy Multiplayer Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maul
i was just thinkin, wouldn't it b good if peopple on here hooked up and batled on Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy, it would be cool. so i decided to start this post for pplz to organize multiplayer battles. cool.
let me know what u think of this,
~Maul, Reborn Sith Master

yerssot
yeah, were some ideas about fighting eachother when it got out ... don't think it happened though

Maul
oh. any1 know any good sites where u can get skins 4 it?

Julie
I'm lost.....but that's ok...it's a normal thing

xeous
www.jk2files.com

It has files for J2 and JA.

Maul
thankz

henkenj
WHo wants to play games with Jedi Knight Academy Multiplayer?

Vegeta13
people who like sw games...

all right

VengeanceGOD
I'm up for it. Name a time and place. smile

aoneinonlysarah
do u no n e games that are online where like u can talk to like say runescape do u no n e other games cuz runescape is a fun game but i wana play other games to so if u no n e other games plz tell me......

Jedi Priestess
what? Try that in English please.

yerssot
yo not down wiv da flow JP

Do you know any games that are online where like you can talk to like say runescape do you know any other games because runescape is a fun game but I want to play other games too so if you know any other games please tell me

-----

*looks around* hey, don't look at me! I only placed it in english, I can't knock any sense in it confused

Dexx
awh..too bad this is old. i'd have loved to kick yer asses at jko or academy big grin

Silver Stardust
Never got around to playing them multiplayer...maybe I will big grin

Baylin
I dont have those games sad

Boris
I got them and make maps for them, pcgamemods.com is a good site for mods and the like......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.