Horror movies that have changed your life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_god
I have always found with some people that after watching a horror film, they change, i have never understood it, but the film gets to them mentally. so i was just wondering has a horror movie ever changed you?

Michael Myers 1
Hmm i was always afraid of Roller Coasters then i saw one crash in a movie and so i liked them. But being serious when i watched halloween for the first time it made me wanna do something to my sister........ eek!

Dogbert
house of 1000 corpses has put an end to the desire to travel around looking for serial killers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vegeta
When I saw the Halloween movies, they made me want to hurt any
of my family members who did something I would disapprove of.
It's scary when you think about it.

shagmobile
Army of Darkness changed me it showed that with a chainsaw arm and a shotgun you can do anything

Mr Parker
wow are you serious vegeta?
damn that IS scary. eek!

Mr Parker
when I first saw amityville horror as a kid,I was afraid to be at home alone in the house for a couple years especially at night.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
first time i saw Leprechaun...i lost the trust of midget people sad when i was like 5 i would be scared of most midget people sad lol smile

SilverFighter
When I first saw the original TCM my fear for chainsaws grew. It took me a while to get over the fear, but I was scared of them pretty bad.

Vegeta
Yep.I don't know how, but it also gave me very disturbing mind.

Nastybutlerbob
Look here, Once again I am given another oppurtunity to mention August Underground and Its sequel, Mordum.

You will be altered by this movie. You will look at humanity in a completely different manner. You will be terrified and disgusted. You MUST see these films. You will only have to see them once and they will stay with you forever.

wicker_man
Final Destination ~ The whole concept of is there a charter for when we leave this world did really make me think although it did not really change me life, it did however really make me think about my own mortality.

BackFire
Cannibal Holocaust, Dawn of the Dead - Both for their cynical view on "civilized man", and how we are no better then savages in reality

roundisfunny
I first saw "The Exorcist" in at the age of 19. I had grown up on slasher flicks and "Saturday Nightmares", and thought I was pretty jaded, but by the time Reagan (Linda Blair) turned her head around that second time--I was a goner. I had nightmares for weeks, and several images from that film still haunt me from time to time.

Dogbert
haha! you had nigtmares about a movie at the age of 19!? What a wimp!

Lord Soth
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (both remake and original)~first movies to scare the f**king crap out of me, I almost had a heart attack. But they're the movies that really got me more into horror

amlap
the only horror movie to ever sacre me....CHUCKY, childs play. this is only because me uncle had one of those dolls and would lay it next to me when i was sleeping, and then he would make a loud noise to wake me up so all isee is that ****ing dolls head. if anyone was gonna kill me when i was little, it would have been chucky!

swordmaster
the first time i saw jaws...ive been terrified of richard dryfus ever since then

Freddy_vs_Jason
f v j has changed my life, i havent ever stopped thinking about it, i cant wait 2 c it next week.........

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how has it changed ur life since u haven't seen it....

the movies that changed my life
Leprechaun- made me think that horror movies can be both funny and gory at the same time.
Lecter Series- i learned that i can eat Freddy vs Jasons face in less than 4 minutes smile

lol

Freddy_vs_Jason
its changed my life coz i keep thinkinng it about it and would kill 2 c it

amlap
the only way leprechaun changed my life, is that it tought me that leprechauns are easily fooled my transexual guys...or girls... embarrasment

Jason420
lol true^

Jason420
i would have to say bride of chucky cause it showed me that killer dolls can be pimps too

amlap
^ what about puppet master?

samhain
Candyman gives me this dank dirty feeling every time I watch it, which is only about every 3 years. It may have something to do with the fact that the lead actress looks like my sister, I just have to be in a rare frame of mind when I see it. Also, I have mentioned the War of the Worlds style prank 'Ghostwatch' that the BBC made, on other threads. Anyone who saw this as a child was scared witless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.