How Do I Make a Sig????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PippinTook
Does anyone know how I can make a sig? I mean, blend the pictures together and stuff like sauron and Naz and such do. The only programs I have are Paint and Olympus Camedia (it's some thing for digital cameras...You can use it to make sigs, I just dunno how to blend them) and I think that's all I have...I might have more, but I don't know. I tried making a Pippin sig with the Olympus Camedia thing, but I can't figure out how to make the pictures blend. Somebody pleeeease help! big grin I'll love you forever if you help!!! Haha. love

Discos
best to ask Sauron or Kitoky to give you the name of a guy on the forum who does excellent work of that standard.

Discos - ...I forget his name

nazgulinthedark
uh...i just use the program that came with my digital ca,era if that helps, its called arcsoft photo studio or sumethin like that

PippinTook
How did you get the pictures to blend together, though? Yeah, I use that thing that came with the digital camera, too.... It just doesn't look as good since I can't blend them haha.

nazgulinthedark
uh, its the smudge tool i think its called

PippinTook
Thank you bunches! I'll look for it.....*looks for it* laughing out loud

Darth Revan
On photoshop you can use the smudge tool and the blur tool in combination but it's tricky to get it to look good or at least I think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.