Is this true about this one rule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
my friend just joined this site and cant post on the otf because i guess u have to reach a certain amount of posts before u can. is this true cause when i joined u could post in the otf right away.

dave123
there shouldnt be..... can he posted anywhere else?

i think there should be a rule on when you can make your first thread though... but there aint

§pearhead
My very first post was in the OTF, so unless they made new rules, no.

Shoukan
You should tell Ush about this Deniro

DeNiro
ill tell Raz first. we talk on a regular basis i havent talked to ush in months. but ill ask my friend again if he can post in the otf cause that is odd

Shoukan
Well the reason why I said Ush is because he is online right now lol

DeNiro
O didnt know that stick out tongue im not to worried about it though cause he doesnt deserve to post in the otf just yet stick out tongue He must prove himself OTF worthy laughing out loud

Shoukan
have i proved myself worthy lol.....stick out tongue

DeNiro
U proved urself worthy on August 3rd 2003 stick out tongue

Shoukan
yeah as royal_jester laughing out loud

DeNiro
Well u joined on the same time just cause u changed ur name doesnt mean ne thing just that it confusing DeNiro a few times. laughing out loud

Shoukan
it doesblink

j/k

DeNiro
I did like calling u RJ though Now i have to scroll up to find out how to spell shouan stick out tongue

Shoukan
ummm you forgot the "k" SHOUKANstick out tongue

DeNiro
ROTFLMFAO I forgot to look up i seriosuly thought i could spell it right laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.