The KMC Scavenger Hunt! Idea Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I, Lance, will post a certain message in a thread of my choosing in any forum.

I will not tell you guys when I post it, until at least an hour later.

Then you must find the post and send me the link to the post in a PM. Once you have done that I will wait until more people find it, once I have 5 people PM me, I will post the results in this thread.

We will keep doing this until a member has 50 points. That person will then be declared the winner.

Then they may start their own Hunt.

If you want to participate in this game, just tell me so in this thread.

Once I have 5 people I will wait for the perfect time to hide the post.

The post will be...

"I found the KMC Clue!!!"

This post will be in any forum, any thread.

You MAY not cheat by looking at my recent posts in my profile. If you do, I will be majorly pissed and stop this game before it even gets started.

1st place gets 10 points
2nd place gets 5 points
3rd place gets 3 points
4th place gets 2 points
5th place gets 1 point.

DeNiro
How are u going to know though lance someone is bond to cheat laughing out loud i luved how u put it though that i will be majorly pissed off laughing out loud i thought u were going to be like and ne onecaughte cheating will have there knees removed. hahaha

§pearhead
Lance, this won't work, we can track your posts down if we go in your profile and hit the "find last post" link.

§pearhead
If we wait long enough it doesn't seem like we're cheating.

LanceWindu
I have my ways of knowing...shifty

Usually, it's if they find it way too fast.

DeNiro
Yea he already pointed that out bud wink

LanceWindu
Maybe I can get Raz to disable my Recent Posts...if he can.

LanceWindu
o0o...better idea.

I hire someone, in PM's, to post the "I found the KMC Clue!!!"

And they are not allowed to tell anyone they posted it.

DeNiro
OOO I got a idea why dont u pm people like randomly and have them post it then we hav to just look for the words u tell us to look for that will deffintly work. but it will be alot harder u have to provide clues with movie related qeustions there i am a genius

§pearhead
lol a little slow there deniro

LanceWindu
For starters we will keep it simple and only have to find one thing.

If it works good enough, then I will post in here the starting clue, which if you answer right will send you to a thread in another forum, and there will be a second clue posted by someone else...so on and so forth.

DeNiro
i was posting it as he posted his post i came up with the idea equally as fast laughing out loud and since i came up with it i think we should be partners in this game lance wink

LanceWindu
Maybe, maybe not. shifty

If we do it this way, it will take me a while to set it up.

To recruit people to post, and to come up with clues.

tptmanno1
Interested!!
Maybe Raz will have a better Idea though

DeNiro
Just pm me if u want me as a partner two heads ae better then one and with Raz's help we will have many more heads

LanceWindu
Hey D, never mind the forums where the clues will be posted.

We have a new idea.

I'll PM it to you.

dave123
i'm a smart cookie smile

DeNiro
i like cookies

nazgulinthedark
i wanna play!

DeNiro
Ok we will offically tell u when the game will start. We have to set it up before moving on then the games will begin. Lance is the main runner of the game ask him ne thing if u got qeustion or u can ask me i am the lil helper wink

Syren
this is too hard!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
It's going to take a bit to get this set up.

We made need Raz's help to pull it off, so we have to get his permission and possible help beforehand.

But if it all works out right this is going to be major fun!

The first person to find the last clue will win, no more points sytem.

This will speed things along and let us set up a second game soon thereafter.

Maybe even the winner will recieve a "prize" maybe a special edition signature saying they won the KMC Scavenger Hunt.

dave123
or they can have their status as "KMC Scavenger" smile

Syren
STILL too hard

DeNiro
Well i dont want to say what raz told me about special members but maybe we can set something like what he siad up im not saying ne thing cause he told me and hasnt said ne thing to ne one else yet. but how can this be hard we havnt evern started yet Syren laughing out loud we will have the game set up prolly this week or so wink

LanceWindu
Nobody says you have to play Syren.

I promise you, it won't be too hard the first time around, the clues will be fairly simple.

DeNiro
if it were up to me i would make u beg and cry for clues wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.