Dylan Cash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AMemoryFaded
Dylan Cash is the most amazing kid ever! I did not realize he was in certain shows as guest staring and stuff. But, one day I saw him (since he goes to school around near me, and I used to hang around the kid all the time. He's one of my sister's friends) he told me that he was in some shows that I had never even really cared for. And... I watched them... he's amazing! I love the kid. He's so sweet. My mom and I saw him at the store one day, and he offered me money, and I was all "No. I'm the one to give you money." and then I mentioned that I had a friend that loves him as Michael on General Hospital and he said "here, give your friend this" and it was a picture, and he signed it. So I sent that to my friend.

Anyone else agree with me that Dylan Cash is just such an amazing kid? big grin I love the kiddo!!

Dogbert
lol, who? confused

btw, wrong forum

LanceWindu
WTF

AMemoryFaded
Lol! Oops? I feel stupid now... I get all mixed up with things lately. Yep. -nods- but... Dylan Cash is an actor... yep. lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.