The KMC eating game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok post what u eat for the whole day and the person that east the most wins and the person that eats the smallest wins and this is like a two in one game now u cant go eating more then u usally do and try to be honest with the post and noone is going to beat me cause i am bulking and eat crazy style

so today i had a jewel frozen pizza. two big sundays with choclate . whip cream and sprinkles. a box of hamburger helper half a bag of animal crackers the big bags. and 15 popcicles. and il eat later on tongihte

LanceWindu
So far today...

I had 2 candy bars, a box of Four Cheese Lasagna Hamburger Helper, 15 fried tortilla's, and more to come tonight.

nazgulinthedark
oh, um, no breakfast, then a peanut butter sandwich, brownie, lemonade, and then and the skating rink Happy Dance, 3 cokes, a handful of candy and a bag of doritos

DeNiro
nicce i luv food

LanceWindu
Oh forgot to mention drinks.

I've had two 8 oz cups of water, and 1.5 liters of Coca Cola.

Dirty Vader
fish and chips and thats all.

Dogbert
bowl of rice krispies cereal, half a pie of pizza, chicken fingers and fries, several cookies, chocloate bar and sum chips

BidMyBlood2Run
wow... interesting thread... messed

Shoukan
that must be a weight lifting thing lol...sheesh that is a crapload of food eek!

Dirty Vader
You americans eat so much crap! eek!

BidMyBlood2Run
D, where the hell do u put that food?! I saw your pic, and it obviously doesn't go to ur stomach.

Dogbert
what is fish and chips... confused

LanceWindu
Mine does!

I got a flabby belly.

Shoukan
yup we Amerians are the fastest country in the world laughing out loud

Dirty Vader
dogbert---> good crap, but I dont usualy eat that

LanceWindu
Batter dipped fried fish, and fried potatoes. The fried potatoes are just like French Fries, except cut different.

Dirty Vader
OMG you didnt know what fish and chips were?

LanceWindu
Most Americans don't know...

But I do, I know little things about other countries.

BidMyBlood2Run
Make way for the chick that's going to whoops ass for eating less! laughing out loud Me and my rasberry Nutrigrain bar!

JK, I ate a little more then that... I had half of a turkey grinder for lunch and apple juice

why am I posting this? messed oh yeah, I know, because I'm bored.

Oh yeah, no dinner for me tonight.

SilverFighter
So far.....only 3 cups of coffee (in the morning), an order of Chicken Fajitas from Pollo Loco, Three glasses of water, small bag of baked potato chips, and 2 sticks of Wrigley's chewing gum. Later on I'll have another cup of coffee.

DeNiro
Well i workout more then ne thing so i burn it off and i never gain my bodyfat back since i have been lifting so actully im just trying to put as much weight as i can i dont care if it is bad weight bad once i start ripping it will be al healthy food yesterday i ate

a beef sandwiches a frozen pizza again about 20 popcicles. 2 big sundays again i luv sundays. half a gallon of milk. a half bag of cinimin toast crunch a full box of co co puffs. and two hamburgers

BidMyBlood2Run
Damn D! eek!

DeNiro
eating is a big part of my life but wait till i post when im ripping my posts will be like this

today i had two gallons of water.

5 heads of lettuce
and 8 oz f chiken stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing the COMPLETE opposite! wow! eek!

Dirty Vader
No wonder half your country's overweight.

DeNiro
yea and also instead o saying i lifted for two hours today strictly wegightlifting

I also did a hour of cardio in the morning and a hour of cardio and night and lifted in between all on eating 8 oz of chiken heads of lettuce. vegtables and fruits with no salt in my diet what so ever.

BidMyBlood2Run
are u going to be a pro wrestler or something like that? laughing out loud

DeNiro
No i am doing a bodybuilding show this summer. I am at 175 pounds with a bodyfat percentage of 9 right now maybe 10 prolly went up recently. But i have to be like 160 pounds or more and with 5 percent bodyfat ill post the pcis of me if i do the show in June. And also ill post better pics in about two or three weeks

SilverFighter
lol! Two words....Bad Cholesterol.

BidMyBlood2Run
wicked! cool

DeNiro
Thank you cool

Corlindel
messed

Morning: Two cups of milk and one of orange juice. One butter toast and an appe
Lunch:A dish full of soup, a steak with chips and two eggs, Tomato, onion and cheese salad full of vinegar and olive oil. two breads, two kiwis.
Afternoon: A cake, two cups pf milk. toast with butter and cheese.
Dinner: soup, salad, toasts with garlic cheese, two apples.
Now: two yougurt mixed with one kiwi and one apple, toasts with butter and a few cups of HOT green tea.

More water and two cups of coffe.
smile

LanceWindu
Before the day was done I added:

.5 more Liter of Coke
1 Juicy Hamburger
3 Slices of Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza

Myth
Yesterday I barely ate anything. My college serves crappy food as it is and to top it off, I'm a VERY picky eater. I woke up at 3pm so I missed breakfast and lunch. So at dinner (5pm) I grabbed 2 chicken fried steaks, a banana, 2 of the worlds smallest apples (about 2 inch diameter), and 2 cups of chocolate milk. The chicken fried steak tasted like shit so I took 1 bite of it, I took 1 bite of the banana but refused to eat the rest since a bruise went all the way up the side, I ate one of the apples but the other one was all green on the INSIDE, and the choco milk was sour so I didn't drink more than an inch of it. Later that night, I had 1 cup of hot chocolate that I made in my room. I didn't drink any water either that day. Many of my days consist of just dinner, but that was a little worse than usuall. I think I'm wasting away. GOD DAMN SHITTING COLLEGE FOOD!

BakaXero
nothing
im as empty as well air itself
Im sooooooooooooo Hungry

Lord_Andres

BarmyBrummie
Today i have had, a bar of chocolate, a turkey and lettuce sandwich, a nutri grain strawberry bar and a pot noodle

xeous
D, I'm guessing you did't eat anything on your heads of lettuce...You just ate the lettuce? Also, you're hopefully doing lots of cardio, yes?

Korri
food!

BidMyBlood2Run
*waits for D's next post for what he ate today, which is probably enough to feed a small country* wink

LanceWindu
So far today (11:14 am):

1 Jell-O Pudding Snack
2 more Slices of Pizza
20 or more Tortilla chips with bean dip
.5 Liter of Coke

Trickster
I'va had abowl of Ready Brek, some toast, some orange juice...
At lunch some pasta and some chips. And some Irn Bru
Dinner, spaghetti and pesto. Oh and some pringles and salsa.

heen68
so far a chicken sandwich and a cup of tea.

Reluctant
bacon egg and cheese on a roll, afterwards 1 chocolate bar with almonds
and that is all i have eatten today,

xeous
I woke up at 12:40 today, now it's 3:30...I had a bowl of cinnamin toast crunch, a bowl of potatoe soup, and so far 5 bbq wings...I have 3 left. And oh yeah, a can of sprite and leaving right now for my second.

xeous
Oh yeah, 2 slices of bread.

DeNiro
ok yesterday for breakfest i had 5 waffles and two glasses of instant breakfest then for lunch i had 3 apple sauce cups 2 jellos 2 puddings and 2 mangrin oragnes. then samlim or what ever u spell it sandwhich with a bowel of spaggetti. then i didnt get home till 5 30 so then i had two big macs a large fry and a large oero mcflurry. then later that night a half box of coco puffs

BarmyBrummie
OMG eek! D how much is your food bill????

So far today, all i have had is a cup of tea and half a sausage roll and its 3:20

Korri
food!

BarmyBrummie
I think Korri likes food yes

Korri
KORRI FRIGGIN LOVES FOOD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.