Homestar Runner!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
That site is freaking hilarious laughing out loud I love the Strongbad emails...my favorites are Dragon, Japanese Cartoon, CGNU, Video Games, Caffeine, English Paper, Techno (I think that's what that one's called) and The Cheat Talk yes

It's a really fun site to go to if you're bored or just like crazy flash animation videos...and yes, it is addicting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Homestar Runner!

Captain REX
"I am Strongbad!"

Trinity_Matrix
"Someone get that freakin' duck away from me!!!"

laughing out loud

Three of my friends and I threw a light-switch rave while singing the Strongbad techno song last weekend big grin

Captain REX
Exciting! big grin *smiles and nods, walking away quickly*

DarkC
Several months later...

Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
That site is freaking hilarious laughing out loud I love the Strongbad emails...my favorites are Dragon, Japanese Cartoon, CGNU, Video Games, Caffeine, English Paper, Techno (I think that's what that one's called) and The Cheat Talk yes

It's a really fun site to go to if you're bored or just like crazy flash animation videos...and yes, it is addicting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Homestar Runner!
BEST:

Virus
Caffiene
1 step ahead

Ronny
laughing I LOVE homestar runner

DarkC
"Oh, Strong Sad! Fancy seeing you here! And uncontrollably grabbing your own butt, I see. Well, don't let me get in the way! Carry on!"
"Wait, come back!"

Backbone
Hillarious laughing out loud

"A wagon? full of pamcakes?" laughing out loud

DarkC
"...and the old man remembered his children, and he was moved to tears. Sadly, the tears shortcircuted the robot, and he fell and crushed his children. None of them lived."
(everyone cries)
"That was the saddest Halloween story ever!"
"You're not invited next year!"

Pandabear
Jumpy i love homestar runner

DarkC
Even though it's childish in a way, it has an excellent sense of humor. Appeals to young and old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.