Blood and Chocolate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
Anyone read the book before? A movie is coming out and I was wondering who would you have play the characters?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
saw it at book store. thought about getting it. but i didn't. any good?

Dogbert
www.upcominghorrormovies.com i thing they got summin on blood and chocolate, it has got a whole bunch of upcoming horror movies.

Wolfie
h0ck3yh0rr0r, it is great! I recommend this to anyone, werewolf fan or not, it's a great read.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
good info. ill check it out.

Wolfie
Wow. I'm reviving my old thread here.

Agnes Bruckner as Vivian, Olivier Martinez as Gabriel, and Katja Riemann as Astrid are great picks IMO. They're pretty much how I pictured them when I read the book. Hugh Dancy as Aiden I guess is a good pick, I didn't picture him much different.

I'm excited that a release date is finally announced. January 27, 2007.

And I don't know if this is a real poster or not: http://gfx.filmweb.pl/f/119643/po.6953800.jpg

Emily Elizabeth
ive read the book blood and chocolate to and its killing me not knowing who the characters are ganna be if you know anyone knows please talk to me

Espantada23
I will definately have to read this book...there's going to be a film version of this?

Wolfie
There're some updates on UpcomingHorrorMovies.com. I'm checking them out right now.

Wolfie
The trailer is on YouTube. It looks VERY different than the book. I'll still see it regardless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cutl_5GRTxg

Muck101
It was a great read. I couldn't put it down. Missed several dinners and woke up tired on more than a few mornings. Very romantic use of the werewolf legend

Xtremechik2
I read the book awhile ago, and by awhile ago I mean in 9th grade lol. I remember that I really liked it though. I'll have to re-read it.

Wolfie
I saw the movie yesterday. It's completely different than the book. Fans of the book may want to skip the movie if they can't accept the changes. Also, keep it in the back of your mind that there are changes. There are plot points that are completely reversed that confused the hell out of me.

That said, I enjoyed the movie. It could've been better. I guess the changes made it a more appealing movie. Some parts in the book, while great on paper, may have been bland on screen.

Alfheim
The name of the film sux!

ThomasGeorge2
does a wwe superstar star in that movie?

MildPossession
Haven't read the book, but the movie looks terrible.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Alfheim
The name of the film sux!
It's symbolic. People that have no knowledge about Blood and Chocolate all say they don't like the title.
Originally posted by ThomasGeorge2
does a wwe superstar star in that movie?
None that I'm aware of. Then again, I got out of the wrestling scene years ago.

Zilverz
your the man wolf .. but the trailer looked suspect .. it may have just been the music selection for the trailer .. i dunno well see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.