Who is stupider??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
Neville
Filch
Harry
Mandrakes

buffywill07
I think Ron hehehe joke, I think Neville

Vampiree
HARRY!!!!!

Stumister
I think Malfroy is stupid cause he has obviously picked the wrong side (his dads/voldemorts) and he will obviously be the one that will die aswell as Voldemort. I think Harry will kill both these stupid people. Happy Dance

pixie1
neveil is not stupid hes sweet

sweetness1990
malfoy!

Alar
draco is not stupid u evil evil ppl! leave him alone *has quiet stress in corner* i love him! he's gonna turn out the way he want to and thats not stupid because he's followin his dreams... or summit *loses plot*

angiethedragon
He does everything his dad tells him that makes him stupid

shanie623
Haha. I so agree. As much as I love Malfoy's "evilness," I still think he's stupid. He does follow everything his dad tells him. Haha.

As for Neville, he's not stupid. He just doesn't use his common sense very well.

*Danii*
It was Harry's stupidity that got Sirius killed and he was one of my fave characters (sob)

(and I don't wan't to sound like a know it all but stupider isn't a word, its more stupid wink )

angiethedragon
it wasn't harry's fault that voldemort showed him that image. and it's not his fault that sirius didn't tell him about the mirror remember harry didn't know what sirius had given him when he went back to hogwarts after the christmas holidays because sirius didn't tell him if sirius had told harry while harry was with him what it was he gave him harry would know that it would be safe to talk to him. so it wasn't harry's fault. he just didn't want to lose the only person who was like a father (although he did anyway)

shanie623
laughing I thought you guys did it in purpose... The word "stupider" I mean.. Hahhahaha~!

*Danii*
It was so Harry's fault that Sirius died, if he'd just taken the stupid occlumency lessons instead of wussing out then he wouldn't have got that dream!
And Harry could have opened the packet with the mirror in at any time he wanted and Sirius did tell him that it was a way to contact him.

angiethedragon
well if Sirius had told him about the mirror in the first place harry wouldn't have gone to the fire and Kreacher wouldn't have lied to him and if you remember snape refused to give harry anymore occlumency lessons because harry's curiosity got the best of him

megajoint
well even if snape would have given harry occlumency lessons harry 4 sure wouldnt have learn (by the time sirius supposed to be kidnaped) anything with his progress in this area with snape.
harry could be more focus or he can buy a remember ball
cant he open his bag once in awhile, he would have found it and all this prob would have solved, because of his clouded mind he was deceived.
more examples that he not focus- he couldnt remember snape as one of the order members, he ran to the MOM and didnt wait to get reported by snape (well...harry should have understand that snape got very wide experience dealing with this kind of situation)

*Danii*
Maybe, but I still think that the mirror wouldn't have made any difference.

megajoint
he would have saw sirius and understand voldemort trick, maximum if he would have told siri his dream siri wouldve told him that.(well u right harry is a little thick)

*Danii*
I suppose. All I see is that Sirius is dead, and Harry could have not taken any notice of the dream, and then Sirius would have been alive.
(Yes, definately a little thick wink )

Trickster
Know it all!

HARRY IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't call mandrakes stupid since they are plants...

*Danii*
No offence but KNOW IT ALL TO YOU TOO !!
Nobody cares that the mandrakes are plants !!!!!!!!

(well MAYBE youve got a point, but I had to say that that cos you called me a know it all)

Trickster
Well... At least I have an original name stick out tongue

(joke)

*Danii*
SHUTTUP!!!!!!!!!!
I have been called Danii as a nickname for 5 years now!!!!!!
And I like the name Danii!

And what kind of a name is "TRICKSTER" anyway- do you actually play tricks on people?????(< stick out tongue joke!)

Trickster
Danii as a nickname? How do you pronounce it? stick out tongue

And YES I do! stick out tongue

*Danii*
DAN Y (are you stupid!?hee hee, its the girls version of Danny!) stick out tongue

Trickster
So why not spell it like that?! Was it already taken!? Do I win?! Happy Dance

I knot it's the girl's version of Danny! One of my (kinda)friends is called Dani and she spells it Dani though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

*Danii*
Well I, uh. . . like the letter i so i added one!!!!!!!!!!!
And tell your friend she has good taste in names! LOL!

Trickster
Lol! I think it's a cool name, but I also reckon there is already a *Dani* on these forums and THAT'S why you added the letter stick out tongue!!!!!!

Remuslupin
Hi!!! I am the creator of the poll. Personally, Mandrakes can be stupid. Their brains are not fully grown. You cannot call a plant dead

raven guardia
I think Nevile is the stupidest, and draco's not stupid he is hot

BunnyWolf
Harry's the most stupid out of them all... And I agree with you people it was his stupidity that got Sirius killed mad

DanZeke25
it was harrys fault sirius died..... cause sirius said you could contact me with this and harry said to himself that he wouldn't use it cause it could get sirius in trouble.... harry does need a remember ball cuase if he wouldve remebered the mirror than all this wouldnt hav happened

Trickster
Mandrakes are plants! Plants cannot be considered stupid!!!!!!

raven guardia
madbunnywolf harry is not stupid he made a mistake!!!! and Voldemort is very powerful he took over harrys thoughts, and besides if you would of read the ending chapters you would of realized harry felt horrible about what happened!.........and wished he could of changed things. mad

raven guardia
what I wrote goes for DanZeke25 too.

megajoint
-he is sad..big deal af coure he will be.
that's not make him smarter right?or less stupid.
he made too many mistakes. (he his morron) alot of his self pity and depression made him to be in this situation. he need to think before he operate also need to study more in school seeing that the dark lord want him dead
neville is idiot but he improving with the right friends that brings his courage out
darco is a follower without a brain he also coward,he believe that mudblood need to vanish from the wizarding world...now all the DE forget some important facts:voldemort is a mudblood, without half blood wizards/muggle born the pure blood community will be extinct, their long ago ancestors were muggles (theory).
so darco like all of the DE are dumb.
and two raven guardia stop saying darco is so hot he's story figure, he character in a book!!! if you like how the acter look be precise, since you r not personal familiar with tom felton (or whatever his name I hate the movie soooo much because they deleted the best parts, the movie for little kids its soo ...*puke* )

azyne
You tell em, pixie! No, Neville's not stupid, he's just a little clumsy and dopey. But Dopey from Snow White is clumsy, that doesn't make him stupid. He's so cute!

The stupidest is either Malfoy for joining the bad side, or...that's it, actually. THe rest of the evil people aren't stupid, they're just....gah. No word for them.

Mandrakes are annoying, but VERY useful!

Phoenix
too much b*tchin'... bye-bye thread! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.