nicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
I always wondered how you all got your nicknames here
(I'm not talking about "the grey one" etc. I'm talking about the names)

Can you tell me (and probably the rest) how you got them?

finti
well my family name is Fintland so Finti came from that and I have been called that since I was around 8 years old.

yerssot
My nick is an anagram
made it myself smile

Thomas H
I actually use my real name.
Some places I use Sgt Tom H (sgt= sergant)

Dim
The big dumb guy named George in Clockwork Orange..

Ushgarak
I opened a thread like this months ago.

I got mine from a computer game.

Gundark
Guess.

ToMacco
I love the Simpsons. And there is an episode where Homer accidentally mixes tomato seeds and tobacco seeds. So he called the product "ToMacco"

Ratcat
I got mine from a shortened version of my old CB handle, which in turn I got from a batman comic.

mechmoggy
My nickname in real life is "Cat" and I'm a mechanical engineer, but you all knew that already. big grin

TeCk-IcE
I don`t know why my nick is TeCk-IcE.....but I have always had that nick on mIRC.. cool

Thomas H
Great idea!

sand person no. 10
i got naffed off with people using darth this and jedi that, and so i picked the most unsuported group of people, the sand people. If you watch anh carefully, the 10th sand person you see in the film is actually me, hard totell though with all that crap on my face but trust me, it is me.

Texas
Gundark = strong elephant-sized predator eek! evil face wink

I'm named after my state, although now I wouldn't mind changing my user name to just Tex cool

finti
Nah its you allright, no doubt there big grin

Machine
i got my name from te beloved character machine in 8mm ,hes my hero , a fat ugly guy that can kick ass and do some other stuff with ass's if you know what i mean.

TeCk-IcE
And he loves his mother....don`t he?

Machine
no he just lived with her

LanceWindu
I created my nickname for the soul pupose of why I joined this site. For the RPG, I always liked the Mace Windu character on TPM. So I chose to make him a nephew. Some of you might remember when I went by KDawg for awhile. That is what I've gone by with my friends for sometime now.

Thomas H
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Wow, I didn't know that was the ONLY reason you joined, Lance! Cool.

You see that, Raz?

Kiwi Leia
Sandman 10, I guess the way I did my name then was pretty common eh........

well I thought it was a cool way to do it.....

Kiwi from the most awesome country in the world....mine,
and Leia after the very very very lucky lady who gets to kiss Harrison FOrd laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

sand person no. 10
you're all commoners, wheres the originallity, apart from my name obviously.

Kiwi Leia
Well its very nice that a guy like you chooses to mix with us commoners....... maybe its just cause you want to be more like us......

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
Commoners? Just because you were an extra in a movie makes the rest of us commoners?

Edna Witch
I had a friend at school that used to complain that may name was too long for some reason so instead of calling me Eleanor. He called me Edna. (Usually squarked in a funny voice accross the corridor) Anyway one day he called me a witch when he was being particularly mean and it just kind of stuck so I always use that as my user name for everything.

LanceWindu
Yeah but the whole reason for him calling you a witch was to be mean, wasn't it???

Edna Witch
Yeah but it was mean in a playful kind of way. Besides it has a kind of ring to it. I like it anyway!

LanceWindu
It's alright with me if it's alright with you. wink

Gundark
Thanks Tex, you're a real pal. At least Gundark is better than....BJORK.

Hehehe. stick out tongue

*waits in line behind kiwi leia to kiss Harrison Ford*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.