Office Space quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
Posts quotes from your real life office space and/or from the great movie here....

"Either because I told I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time then I'm I'm quitting, I'm going to quit and I told Dom too because they've moved my desk four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see...the squirrels and they were married but then they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler."

"Ok Melvin"

"and..Oh no, it's not ok because if they make me...if they if they take mymy stapler then I'll have to I'll have to I'll set the building on fire...I'll I'll"

"Ok, well that sounds great...I'll talk to you later then."

Darth Revan
"Uh... yeah, hi this is Bill Lumbergh... I was just calling to make sure you know that there IS work today.. And it's not a 'come in late to work' day or anything like that"
*beep*
"Yeah, hi, this is Bill Lumbergh again... It's 9:15 and you were supposed to be in at eight.."
*beep*
"Uh hi..*beep*
"yeah hi*beep*
"Um yeah*beep*
"This is Bi*beep*
"Hi thi*beep*
"Um ye*beep*

xeous
"You see, I don't like work much so....I won't be going back."

Lord Soth
This belongs in Movie Trivia Forum....

"PC Load Letter?! What the f**k does that mean?"

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?!"

"Excuse me, senor, I asked for a Maitai, and you brought me a pina colada. and I asked for no salt, NO salt in the margarita...Excuse me...come back....I'll have you shut down, I can just take my traveler's checks and leave...There were big grains of slat, big ones...."(not exact, but I love this one)

xeous
Well...I thought about putting it there but I put in "from your workplace" because my mom kept saying, "That's exactly what it's like" through the whole movie.

xeous
Excuse me, senor. I asked for a Maitai, you brought me a Pina Colada. And there were large grains of salt...and excuse me...come back...I...I'll have you shut down, I'll take my travelers checks to a competing resort, I'll set this place on fire. Large grains of salt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.