Drumline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Has anyone seen this movie? Just rented it last night. It was okay.

Bad Boy
I've never heard of it, who in it?

Myth
My x made me watch that movie. I guess it could be good if your a band geek and especially a band geek that likes hip-hop.

Starring some black kid (who gives a **** who he is) and Orlando Jones

Darth Revan
I thought it was kind of dumb--the kid who was supposed to be the star or whatever was really arrogant. One time they were in this band competition and the err... not a band person... the leader of the percussion section was supposed to play a solo and the idiot kid who you were supposed to like stole the solo from him
And then they kicked him out of the band when they found out he couldn't read music and he got all pissed off over that which was dumb because what'd he expect to be in a band you have to be able to read music!!! GOD that was stupid I guess you were supposed to think it was unfair or something cos he was so 'talented' but that's just ridiculous!!! So I thought the whole concept was stupid

LanceWindu
It stars Nick Cannon, who got his start on Nickelodeon in the Saturday night kids sketch comedy show, All That. He then went on to the Nick Cannon show, and now he is a supposed major star in movies and he is even a rapper.

Dogbert
lol, nick cannon was a prime example of a 'wanksta' in that horrible movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.