Resident Evil/Biohazard Outbreak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red_Drake
Surely this is one of the best Resindet I've ever played, it was in jap but still it's really fun to play even alone, having to choose your character and being able to play with four other characters is a lot of fun, has anyone here tried the game yet? If not, It's a must play game, trust me wink

SaTsuJiN
Well the premise looks very promising. I just hope it carries out well since Im very much looking forward to it.

Red_Drake
you bet, the best character of the game is the plumber David but that's just my opinion, the weapons he makes are quite powerful like the stuntrod the hammer and spear are realy useful against zombies and lickers

wicker_man
Im really looking forward to this game since its been a while since the last Resident Evil game, the four player co-op is just 'drooling' although i'll have to purchase to more GC (Gamecube) controllers.

Red_Drake
I don't think you can play it with lot of people in the same console, probably it's only online, well at least the jap version I play in PS2 doesn't allow to play 2 character in the same console, you will have to buy a moden for it probably messed

wicker_man
Well then i hope they release a PC converstion that would be awesome.

stinkfist462
oh well .. me and my friend been planning on playing this game online for years now .. lol

SaTsuJiN
Outbreak is only for Ps2.... its not to be confused with resident evil 4, you know, where leon is running from black smoke....

and it just debut'ed in japan in december or later, so you mustve been playing some hacked trash all these years

wicker_man
That would be brilliant where each human user represented an individual in the game whose mission objective is too team up with other members and escape Racoon City, each member offers a unique skill to the game not to mention more fire power.

Red_Drake
yeah as far as I know (and used) the special items they carry are as follow:
Reporter: Lock picking set.
Plumber: Throw wrench on zombies to knock then down(?) make weapons with raw material and carry a small pocket knife (Useful whe you use wrench to knock the zombie down and cut it's throath with the pocket knife.)
RPD Officer: carry a 45 handgun (not very useful, the ammo for this gun is rare and begins with only 7 shots) and can kick zombies away has the best aim.
Student: Carry more items then the others (nothing special about her)
Waitress: Carry a herb mixing stuff and can use the herb to cure injured person found around the scenario)
Security: carry a standard handgun and is very skillful with body combat.
Subway employer: Can pretend to be dead to fool zombies (not very useful since this let the virus gauge go up faster) and rarely is attacked by zombies, special carried item is unknow to me since I didn't played with him.
Doctor: Makes better medicine using a kit he carries combining it with herbs.
Well that's pretty much it, and hey people don't be fooled by the reporter only having the lock pick, It's real useful since the best weapons are locked on lockers and they don't have keys like the Small key from RE2

stinkfist462
i am going to be a security guard

Red_Drake
Well I like the weapons the Plumber make, they are really useful and powerful enough to even take down a hunter big grin

SaTsuJiN
Im probably gonna give the R.P.D officer a spin on the first try. Thats if I even buy the game... its starting to look like more of a hassle than fun, since you need ps2 Hdd

Red_Drake
probably it'll come out to PC too since it's online, and I sugest you play with the security guard for the first scenario but that's just my opinion tough

el_barto
The only problem I had with the game was the camra angles, everything else was cool smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.