Ideal Occupation for your Spouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
Ok, so what I wanna know is....what would be the ideal occupation for your future husband or wife?

As a guy, i don't want a corp exec type of wife..because i wanna be the one that wears the pants in the family. I think that an ideal job for my wife would be a Bank Teller or maybe the manager at a grocery store (unions pay bank after a couple of years). Yeah supermodels and actresses are hot...but usually extremely shallow, and who hasn't cruised into a bank somewhere and saw atleast 1 bank teller that you would tie to the bed post?

ash007
i am not sure because at the moment my girlfriend earns more then me because she is a Med student and i am in my final years at uni.
So it shouldn't matter what they earn or what kind of job they have wink

Myth
How about a nurse?

Linkalicious
nurses rule...they can take care of you when you're sick!

ash007
ok then fine

SilverFighter
I always had a thing for female writers (especially those that write romantic novels) So if I have a wife, I wish her profesion would be writer.

Korri
i dont get it

LanceWindu
Err...whatever job she wants.

I don't mind the woman making more money than me, and I would't mind if she were a stay at home wife.

Whatever floats her boat.

burlyman
second that...

Korri
burly rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.