drowningpool/damageplan tour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loserib
well it looks like mtv is reproting that talks are under way for drowning pool and damgeplan to tour together drowning pool have a new lead singer jason jones and damageplan is vinnie paul and dimebag darrel's new band

total metalhead
i think its dumb for Drowning Pool to try and find a replacement for Dave Williams, cos they'll never find anyone as good. the dude is IRREPLACABLE.

loserib
they already have found some one and i can underastand its kinda like when acdc did replaced bon

total metalhead
yeah i guess...but still i dont think they'll ever be as good as they could have been with Dave as their frontman.

loserib
they might not be but it would be unfair to dave if they quit just cuese he died im in a band and if i died i would still want my band mates to go on

TrAnCeDuO
i agree drowning pool should keep goin...

Myth
What would have been great is if Spyder (PM5K) joined DP after their semi-split. That would rule!

loserib
yeah spyder is a good vocalist but dp wanted sombody kinda unknown and anyways spyder has got his own drama after pmk5 got droped from their lable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.