The Osbournes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
I love it! i cant get enough

Ozzy Rules rock

Sharon is so god damned kewl i wish my mother was like her

i slayed buffy
the dogs r kool

Korri
Mini!

did anyone watch it last night?

MANSON! eek!

badkittykitty
I'm sorry korri but ever since jack killed one of the dogs i've detested that show...I find no humor in that kind of crap mad

stinkfist462
he didnt kill the dog ... it was a prank they pulled on the viewers

badkittykitty
heres what I think, I believe he really did kill the dog and when they realized people were sickened by it they played it off like it was just a joke to save jacks rep and rating of the show...think about it why would a corporation (mtv) collaborate to play a joke on viewers that could ultimately make them lose the audience they are aiming at? they wouldnt.

SlipknoT
This show was good, but after season 1 it began to suck

The One Himself
ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stewie is God
i only liked the 1st season....the kids are 2 spoiled...makes me jealous...and the wife is annoyin....but ozzy is friken awesome rock

TrAnCeDuO
how did they "kill"the dog?

Punker69
It was a prank the whole season finale was a prank.Jacks not really crazy.Although I wouldnt be suprised if he was.

smile

NyC-gUrL
that kinda makes sense blink

TrAnCeDuO
well which dog was it?

GrumpyGrim
I thought it was funny when they were saying that the dog humped the cat. That was ****ing hysterical!

Ahnold
"Learn By Ozmosis" - I like that

Aurora
I watched the first season..... but I stopped after that... Ozzy rocks!! The dogs were very annoying tho, but the whole bit with the neighbors had me rolling laughing! Happy Dance

loserib
this thread is funny i saw the show about the dog it was a prank becuese if mtv wanted to over up the dog geting killed i would think they would just cut out that scene

eleveninches
I just cannnot stand Kelly.
She is sooo annoying, and i wish she would just shut the hell up!!

sim0921
They're not exactly my fav. erm, but they're funny. What do you think?
Try a virtual version (its like the sims): http://specialmoves.com/clients/mtv/shockwave.htm laughing out loud

Loving_Daniel11
Well there's already another thread on this somewhere. And plus the osbournes is over, there wont be a 4th season..so...

sim0921
Well, ok. I dont really give a f*, they're still showing it on mtv. its just this nice little game i found.
Whatever; just close the damn thread glare.

Loving_Daniel11
Damn you got a major attitude problem

SlipknoT
The osbournes suck

Jackie Malfoy
Stupid show I never watched!JM

t_shary
HEY GUYS,PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IN ENGLAND DO THE OSBOURNES LIVE....PLEASE EMAIL ME IN [email protected] THANKS A LOT

Blue Dragon
I've watched it before, but not really any more...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.