women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tigida_tigida
why do women always take ages to get ready? stick out tongue

Korri
so we dont look stupid

tigida_tigida
well i suppose theres always that?

Korri
wouldnt u be a bit embarrased if u took out a woman and she looked a complete state?

Linkalicious
isn't it kinda obvious? more hair to wash, more hair to shave, more hair to blow dry, all the different make up to put on, lotion for that legs n arms, picking out the right thing to wear...i can go on

guys = shower, shit, shave....sprits of cologne and let it ride

SilverFighter
Make up or no make up I still think women look good.

Korri
blink it is important!

burlyman
s'alright in moderation

Linkalicious
high school make up sucks...they cake it on. Some light eye shadow and a lil lip gloss usually does the trick. Powder kills it...some girls should just invest in neutragena products

Korri
burly is the man!

.:[Kamikaze]:.
we take time to look our best, and yeh more stuff to do like Linkalicious sais smile

but hey it takes a lot of work to look good :P lol.. but i prefer natural beauty... maybe a lol lippy and eyeliner (well that what i wear anyway) big grin

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Reluctant
Not all women, If you plan in advance what you will wear and the jewelry, purse etc. You can spend time working on hair and make-up.

And out the door you go on schedule. diva

Thomas H
use all the time you can ladies..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.