Who likes Chicken?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
i do...and im hungry rite now sad

stinkfist462
lol.. im eating some chicken right now stick out tongue

Korri
oh yes lets rub it in stick out tongue

stinkfist462
big grin

Korri
mmmm chicken

xeous
I don't really like chicken. Unless it's KFC's Honey BBQ chicken wings. Which I have some in my freezer. Which I might heat up right now.

stinkfist462
chicken rules .... im eating some weird drummies with like some good ass sauce or sumthin on it ..

Korri
eek! give me some!

stinkfist462
*hands over korri the last piece of chicken* big grin ..

damn that was my last piece ...lol

SilverFighter
I agree KFC is the best place for Fried Chicken. I also like pollo loco too specially the flour tortillas and salsa.

Korri
*scoffs the lot*

thats some good Sh|t!

stinkfist462
there is this bar thingy in minnesota i think .. i dont know if its anywhere else .... anyways its called buffalo wild wings ..... thats what im eaitng .... it is the greatest shit you can ever eat in your life

SilverFighter
Buffalo wings (spicy) thumb up big grin

Korri
CHICKEN!

stinkfist462
buffalo wings .. 17 in my stomach ... big grin ... and its like the hottest sauce too .. ( blazin )
i had to drink like 5 pepsis per wing laughing out loud

xeous
Yeah, there's Buffalo Wild Wings all over. It's like a chain or something.

What about Quaker Steak and Lube? Anyone heard of it? I know there's one in Pittsburgh but I've never heard of it anywhere else. That place has the BEST wings (bbq) EVER.

stinkfist462
eek! LUBE HAHAHAHAHA !!
sorry i only got to lube and my a.d.d. kicked in .. lol

SilverFighter
KFC had a buffalo wings special but those weren't good. Best places to get buffalo wings are Steak houses.

xeous
Theres a place here, locally that if you eat 15 of their insanity wings you get your picture put on the wall and you get a free t-shirt.

One of my friends did it and he said his bum hurt for the next week...I think you know why...

stinkfist462
lol .. no the best place for buffalo wings is buffalo wild wings .. thumb up

stinkfist462
confused he got raped ???

jk ..

xeous
lol, the reason it's called that (Quaker Steak and Lube) is because it has a racing theme. It actually has race cars in there(like, Tony LeBante's and Geff Gordon's...Their actual cars). It also has those little dirt track cars hanging from the ceiling. It's pretty cool.

Korri
we r talking about chicken u know....

http://www.tolsonmessenger.co.uk/images/chicken.gif

stinkfist462
look at that cock eek!

Korri
haha..

stinkfist462
laughing

Korri
chicken

stinkfist462
chicken rules .... i need some mroe buffalo wings..

Korri
messed

stinkfist462
blink

Korri
more chicken please

stinkfist462
OH GOD !! i got 8 more ... damn my ma is trying to be sneaky with these things
*gives korri 6 wings*

Korri
thanks i g2g now enjoy!

xxx

Reluctant
Chicken is the best meat, you can cook it in so many recipes and cook it alot of different ways.

SilverFighter
Don't forget the Ranch dressing with those wings smile

Korri
chicken!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.